Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I expected serious hate on the art, but I am not sure what is the reasoning behind this line of thinking: I mean, why would you expect the story to be any different now...?
Regarding the story - very simply; Ch1-4 was super unique and resembled almost no other game I've played on this site. (I could say the same for your work on Karacan). I loved this about it.

On the other hand, Ch5 was written like 20 other games on this site, and I find that boring and uninspiring.

Sep 28, 2020
Seriously, please don't. It doesn't work that way.

I expected serious hate on the art, but I am not sure what is the reasoning behind this line of thinking: I mean, why would you expect the story to be any different now...?
Dev the game and plot are awesome. The 3d art was beautiful but since you are switching to 2d please make the art beautiful.
Alice in image looks like flat cardboard cutout.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So this is switching to hand drawn 2D art? Geez good luck dev that is way more difficult to do and don't forget WAAAY more time consuming.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
I'm a little sad to see the 3D models go, because this game had some of the finest renderings I've seen anywhere. But I'm also a fand of the realistic-ish 2D style the developer seems to be replacing it with, so I'll stick around and see how it turns out.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I will say I'm quite heartened by how many people are vocal against the art change - I thought I was in the small minority that doesnt have an overwhelming bias towards cartoon-art-style games.

It's frustrating enough when you search by the "3dcg" tag and the results are utterly clogged with stuff like this

Reactions: BonusDuck

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
So is there a lesbian route in this game or not?
Search revealed a certain even that happens to a love interest. Is there another or does she get better or something?

Zhuang Zi Hu Die

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So is there a lesbian route in this game or not?
Search revealed a certain even that happens to a love interest. Is there another or does she get better or something?
There is a girl-girl scene in chapter 5, though the build-up to the scene and Alice's continuing relationship with Dave would perhaps better characterize the route as bi.

Reactions: Necrosian

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
is tha main PC male or female ?
It's entirely female protagonist game. Imo the male protagonist tag for this game is completely unnecessary considering you get POV control of Dave(MC fiance) for like one tiny optional scene.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well reading the responses on Patreon, they have no problem with new art style. I think it's just a cheap and lazy co-opt. I stopped donating, I mean I was pledging to what the it started out with, and to just come in when it just started getting good with these cheap 3rd grade coloring book stuff. I feel like it just got abandoned, and sum less be talented artist come in to keep it goin.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes