GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Same, was hoping maybe they changed their minds, but nope, I don't fault them, just not my cup of tea
yeah... like, I don't mind that anime-style.. but we've already been so deep into this with the 3D style. So to change course this late into it, blah... I hate it. Especially when the 3D art was done pretty damn well.

I also understand what goes into making it in Daz, for example. Some people think Daz is just so easy... it's not. It make some things easy... but if you want to do a good job, you have to put in extra effort.

Either way... it is what it is. I might check out the update.. but then again.. probably not.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah... like, I don't mind that anime-style.. but we've already been so deep into this with the 3D style. So to change course this late into it, blah... I hate it. Especially when the 3D art was done pretty damn well.

I also understand what goes into making it in Daz, for example. Some people think Daz is just so easy... it's not. It make some things easy... but if you want to do a good job, you have to put in extra effort.

Either way... it is what it is. I might check out the update.. but then again.. probably not.
Yeah, that's why I am for the dev, but I really enjoyed the way the game "was" but it's their vision and that's way they want to do it, I just can't get into that type of animation anymore, few years ago sure, now not so much.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... How is the NTR in this game? Is like... The FMC is in a relatinship? Or is just like incest ntr?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I tried everything but only able to get the dining table sex. How to get the other scenes? I even used the mod to get maximum wild points.
again, the wild matters less than the number of shots.

Read what the dialogue is saying - if she's doing the 'during game slutty actions', she's NOT drinking for those steps. So to get her to drink more during the game, you need to TURN DOWN the slutty choices like show nude pics/remove clothes etc.

It's like truth or dare, you can either do the thing or drink. If you don't do the thing, then you drink. If you're only getting the table sex, it's because you're 'doing the things' instead of drinking.

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

a50479067

Apr 15, 2021
again, the wild matters less than the number of shots.

Read what the dialogue is saying - if she's doing the 'during game slutty actions', she's NOT drinking for those steps. So to get her to drink more during the game, you need to TURN DOWN the slutty choices like show nude pics/remove clothes etc.

It's like truth or dare, you can either do the thing or drink. If you don't do the thing, then you drink. If you're only getting the table sex, it's because you're 'doing the things' instead of drinking.
My bad. I was using the gallery mod for the beta version which prevented me from the couch scenes. Redownloaded it and it works. Thanks.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
They are changing the art style? OOOoooooffffffff time to unfollow then. All these devs these days and their pointless remakes.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
I will reserve judgment about the 2D shift until I see it in action. Seems kinda hasty to judge it right now in this moment, it could still be good for all we know. I'm curious though and I don't think this has been mentioned; will this still be animated once the new art style has been implemented?

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I will reserve judgment about the 2D shift until I see it in action. Seems kinda hasty to judge it right now in this moment, it could still be good for all we know. I'm curious though and I don't think this has been mentioned; will this still be animated once the new art style has been implemented?
Uuuuh, good question. If a few frames loop qualifies, then yes, but not in the sense of classic animation with a high framerate.

Reactions: MishyFam

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Uuuuh, good question. If a few frames loop qualifies, then yes, but not in the sense of classic animation with a high framerate.
Hey, sorry for the late reply and I appreciate your response. Personally speaking, if a game has some 'motion' to it, I feel like I can enjoy it a lot more, so I'm satisfied for now. Also, I don't want to be too presumptous, but I believe once you get accustomed to the new style and it gets more refined, maybe later down the line you could move up to more complex animaton? Anyway good luck with the game and new art style, I'll be looking forward to the next release!

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Hey, sorry for the late reply and I appreciate your response. Personally speaking, if a game has some 'motion' to it, I feel like I can enjoy it a lot more, so I'm satisfied for now. Also, I don't want to be too presumptous, but I believe once you get accustomed to the new style and it gets more refined, maybe later down the line you could move up to more complex animaton? Anyway good luck with the game and new art style, I'll be looking forward to the next release!
Right, as long as I am able to get updates done in a timely manner, which is my priority right now. And it has to make sense time/effort vs benefit for players.

Reactions: sugargamer
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes