Jan 2, 2022
I'm only now DL'g and begining to play this game.
I see male and female protags. Hopefully this means that I don't need to play as a women who various men will fuck.
I also hope that incest is added at some point, even if the characters are possessed by other spirits.
The female MC is HOT!!!!
Well, here I go with the first couple hours of gameplay.

• Angry
Reactions: Kipling
Jan 2, 2022
Carlos is fat, not handsome, and I don't much care for his personality.
If anything, I'd much prefer Frank. Slender, muscular, SUPER handsome, great personality, well-spoken, etc.
David truly IS pathetic. His tiny weewee was pathetic to witness. Too funny.
I'd STILL like to see Danny get possessed by a demon and like Alice clean. Maybe 69 and then transition to anal? Or maybe we'll be surprised and he's hiding a horse cock. Who knows? ;)
Shoot his seed deep into her womb and create a "legacy" agent. A Sensor and whatever his ability might be.
Maybe the "Golden Child?" :unsure:

Jan 2, 2022
Oh, and BTW, Alice and Emily are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Assuming that the plot continues developing well as I play, expect a 4-5 star review. :love::cool:(y)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
If anything, I'd much prefer Frank. Slender, muscular, SUPER handsome, great personality, well-spoken, etc.
I'd STILL like to see Danny get possessed by a demon and like Alice clean. Maybe 69 and then transition to anal? Or maybe we'll be surprised and he's hiding a horse cock. Who knows? ;)
Shoot his seed deep into her womb and create a "legacy" agent. A Sensor and whatever his ability might be.
How about give Alice a chance to date every guy there. In this case, she can decide later (much much later) who she really likes (or maybe she even likes more than one guy). And meanwhile, we all are going to enjoy some pretty sexy events during her journey (like in the last update). ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope that Alice will divorce David, that she will fall in love and marry Carlos.
I do like reading others' takes on here, my own is removed from both of these.

To me both Frank and Carlos are typical boring ntr game charicatures (gross old guy and cocky black guy).
Dave was much more interesting as a verbal sparing partner for the pair - he's actually their age, their peer. In turn his scenes felt much more realistic and hotter.

Furthmore his proximity to the boyfriend meant there's room for more hijinx and scenarios down the road that could occur in a variety of ways. With the others, there's not much wiggle room. By that I mean they're all basically cheating sex setups and nothing more. I can't imagine a scenario where Carlos is over for dinner with the couple, then things go further. That's not to say it couldnt be written, but its far more likely liasons with him are out of sight of the couple, and nothing else.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Not the whole game, I will remake Arc I after I finish the game. But no, chapter 6 is not ready yet. I will start to look for extra manpower to speed up the development after I release it.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Not the whole game, I will remake Arc I after I finish the game. But no, chapter 6 is not ready yet. I will start to look for extra manpower to speed up the development after I release it.
I see some games with so many images (and not so much sex scenes) for example https://f95zone.to/threads/derealization-v0-0-5-0-greenish-purple.82027/, which is really strange to me - do people have so much computer hardware for generating graphic images (or there are several people on the team and they all do it simultaosly)?

I don't have any DAZ experience, so what is an average time to render an image (a few minutes, hours)?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ChapulinColorado

Jan 2, 2022
Carlos doesn't look ugly to me.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes