Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Not the whole game, I will remake Arc I after I finish the game. But no, chapter 6 is not ready yet. I will start to look for extra manpower to speed up the development after I release it.
But the savings will be compatible with the new update, or we will have to restart the game from the beginning?

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
It's such a shame that the dev decided to change the art style after giving us a taste of excellence for 5 freaking chapters. I wish you luck on the game GG but I hope you still reconsider the shift if your patrons din't end up liking the 2D style of art. I'm not saying this because I hate 2D or anything but maybe you could've just kept the 3D art and finished this game and then adopted a 2D approach on your next title? The potential that this game had is bonkers!

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
It's such a shame that the dev decided to change the art style after giving us a taste of excellence for 5 freaking chapters. I wish you luck on the game GG but I hope you still reconsider the shift if your patrons din't end up liking the 2D style of art. I'm not saying this because I hate 2D or anything but maybe you could've just kept the 3D art and finished this game and then adopted a 2D approach on your next title? The potential that this game had is bonkers!
I think similar to you but I have decided to give the dev a chance

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Yep, was hoping dev would stick to the original art style. But who knows maybe the artist left or went into a commission basis approach where he draws freelance and give that service to several clients which makes the queue longer that results into longer waits for renders because of schedule n stuff

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Great VN, I love the mystery story, the MC is also really hot, sad she dating such loser as David and work for his dad. I wonder though does Emily always die or is there a way she doesn't die if choose other choices? I'm sure looking forward to next chapters.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Not sure if we are going to see another update or not... Dev doesn't have a good track record thus far (one game abandoned and another On-hold) and it has been 10 months+ since last update. Doesn't look good.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Not sure if we are going to see another update or not... Dev doesn't have a good track record thus far (one game abandoned and another On-hold) and it has been 10 months+ since last update. Doesn't look good.
I think the Patreon post says - probably not this year, but the next year.

I am not sure what is happening, but I have a bad feeling about this game (which is really sad - it was one of my favorite games). :cry:

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
The sad thing is that all three projects had massive potential. The dev is probably not satisfied with their patreon success so far or suffers from attention deficit. I do hope that they manage to release at least the alpha version of the next update (even though I'm not exactly stoked for the change in art style). Making sub $100 for the last ten months without delivering anything doesn't sound like a bad source of income at all though.

• Wow
Reactions: GrumpyGranny

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
And after all this time waiting, whenever it actually releases it's only going to be a demo and not an actual update.. i think it's safe to say this game is going nowhere anymore. What a shame.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm happy to see the game out of the waiting tag now just wait for new updates for this great game.

Reactions: Beowulf72

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I think, people are just worried (it is almost a year since the last update), so they assume the worst case scenario.

But many of us are optimists and we belive that a new update is coming soon! :)

Plus, you have two great games and people love both of them (y)

We believe in you - GrumpyGranny!
Thanks! But I was curious about the statement about the demo, the demo exists already (nonpublic version), and what will be released will be of course actual update / chapter 6. I am not sure where this information comes from.

I understand that releasing one chapter a year does not make sense, so people being worried / frustrated about that does not surprise me.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes