GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
When could us poor and casual andys see the next chapter :C
Also im wondering about how this game was able to make 700+ dollars in a month lol. Theres only 5 pages of discussion here.
You think it's not worth it? :) I should be thankful that it is not based on the number of pages here then... ^^

Regardless, here you go, the so-called red star edition:

WINDOWS:

MAC:

ANDROID (courtesy of DahliaRose):

Again, please add NTR tag, for safety reasons (of me, this thread, and all the ugly bastards out there corrupting innocent girlfriends/fianceés/waifus). You can also add swinging and lesbian from the top of my head.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also im wondering about how this game was able to make 700+ dollars in a month lol. Theres only 5 pages of discussion here.
Long discussions tend to be about waifus circle jerk or where is the fucking update? Damn milkers!

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
You think it's not worth it? :) I should be thankful that it is not based on the number of pages here then... ^^

WINDOWS:

Mega

MAC:

Mega

Mega

Again, please add NTR tag, for safety reasons (of me, this thread, and all the ugly bastards out there corrupting innocent girlfriends/fianceés/waifus). You can also add swinging and lesbian from the top of my head.
Now who do I have to screw around here to get the tags?:(

• Haha
Reactions: Gudil

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Now who do I have to screw around here to get the tags?:(
You can report the OP or one of your post, then pick Other in options and ask for the tags. Also you can take control of the OP to keep the info about the game up to date if you want, just ask to the mods.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
There is no ntr at least not yet, for that too be true her boyfriend would need too sleep around there is lesbian and cheating though in this update. OFC someone could come and tell me that he can cheat on her but i doubt it, not that many choices, btw. cheers for adding the lesbian option now i just need too get rid of the boyfriend lol.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
There is no ntr at least not yet, for that too be true her boyfriend would need too sleep around there is lesbian and cheating though in this update. OFC someone could come and tell me that he can cheat on her but i doubt it, not that many choices, btw. cheers for adding the lesbian option now i just need too get rid of the boyfriend lol.
Spoilers spoilers, but no, there is definitely ntr in chapter 4...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Well that is a surprise, but it can only be ntr if the boyfriend sleeps around if that happends i stand corrected :) if its the mc then it can´t be ntr when you follow the tags here, if that was the case every game with a male mc that sleeps around should have the tag. Now i am not trying too start a discussion about it i was just in the mood too point it out. Ofc if you suddenly for just a brief moment play as the boyfriend during the scene that would be another thing, but then we are also talking about a multiple protagonist tag i will stop now lol i like the game always enjoy fp games where there is lesbian paths.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Well that is a surprise, but it can only be ntr if the boyfriend sleeps around if that happends i stand corrected :) if its the mc then it can´t be ntr when you follow the tags here, if that was the case every game with a male mc that sleeps around should have the tag. Now i am not trying too start a discussion about it i was just in the mood too point it out. Ofc if you suddenly for just a brief moment play as the boyfriend during the scene that would be another thing, but then we are also talking about a multiple protagonist tag i will stop now lol i like the game always enjoy fp games where there is lesbian paths.
I'd really like to avoid this topic, but you are playing multiple characters in-game... I don't think it should have a multiple protagonist tag, because there is only one protagonist, with occasional different POVs (in the very first scene for example...)

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

WINDOWS:

Mega

MAC:

Mega

Mega

Thx, and thx to this Dahliarose too for the android version

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
the game is awesome!!!!!! we all want more content and in senario and in sex scenes but nothing is perfect in this world if only rendering was not that time consuming i am sure that creators like grumy whould made more contents and we all will be happy xD

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
the game is awesome!!!!!! we all want more content and in senario and in sex scenes but nothing is perfect in this world if only rendering was not that time consuming i am sure that creators like grumy whould made more contents and we all will be happy xD
Well, technically speaking, if I made 2D art it'd take way longer, rendering images is still reasonably fast all things considered (of course, it still takes most of the time, way more than writing, coding, or anything else).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Cure for Madness [Ch. 4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 157 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019

WINDOWS:

Mega

MAC:

Mega

Mega

Nah, i think your game is really worth it thanks to its unique style. No other game has done female protagonist from 1st person view perspective before and i probably tried every single fem protag game on the site no matter how old it is. Its just surprising that with 5 page of reviews brings that amount of money, either you have few diehard fans or another fanbase from another site :KEK: regardless keep up the good work m8 you have my full support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrumpyGranny

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I'd really like to avoid this topic, but you are playing multiple characters in-game... I don't think it should have a multiple protagonist tag, because there is only one protagonist, with occasional different POVs (in the very first scene for example...)
Don´t worry i completely understand, its a minefield :) usually i also stay out of the discussions that take place in some threads about this subject.

Reactions: GrumpyGranny
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes