Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Just noticed a bug in that if you choose to select 'That's enough' the scene resumes after a couple of images instead of stopping.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrumpyGranny

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This game had me at "Lovecraft" and "Dogecoin hits $1". Because in this world I'd be happy and rich(er).

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I want to take a moment to commend you for a well-written story. Unlike most of the devs on this site, you paid attention to your composition and creative writing professors. The story is entertaining and thematically solid with virtually no errors in grammar, spelling etc. Although I will mention that "Get off me you creep!" does sound a bit like "CSI:Miami". ;)

I've added your game to my signature--you've earned it.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I want to take a moment to commend you for a well-written story. Unlike most of the devs on this site, you paid attention to your composition and creative writing professors. The story is entertaining and thematically solid with virtually no errors in grammar, spelling etc. Although I will mention that "Get off me you creep!" does sound a bit like "CSI:Miami". ;)

I've added your game to my signature--you've earned it.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. That being said, my shitty grammar was saved by my proofreader andy and whatever (very) little I've learned about writing comes from Mr. Brandon Sanderson's youtube lessons (I recommend them to all creators out there!)

Reactions: Tenenbaum

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
This game had me at "Lovecraft" and "Dogecoin hits $1". Because in this world I'd be happy and rich(er).
Funnily enough, I've made that dogecoin render before the price spiked last year as an alternative reality (Grumpyverse!) joke and then it almost seemed it could happen irl.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The game has promise.

Artwork/Renders are good.

The story has promise to.

When I saw the " Female protagonist " tag, I was happy and thought, surely there must be tons of options to drive her down a host of different paths, but there isnt really, lesbian or couples, with a weird 3some.

You should add in many other options for her to decide to explore and for her to take control way more often, as the men seem to take charge to often and control the scenes.

The train groping scene with the old man was nice, but it ended to soon, maybe a few more of those scenes on trains, the scene in the warehouse were she doesnt decide to free em, and follows the other guy and gets attacked and nearly raped by the old zombish man lol, was a good scene also, again, cut short before anything big happened.

In general as said, the game has promise, but with a tag for Female protagonist, she has to be making 99.9% of the decisions and not on the side lines while the men control the scenes and dictate the action, as she is clearly known to the old Gods in her dreams, is she one of them bound in human form as a punishment?, could be, she is clearly powerful and thus the game should reflect this by giving her more pathways and more decision making than just bare amount she has right now.

Just some food for thought.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I have downloaded more than 200 games and few have given me a pleasant surprise like this
even though I played it very over the top, skipping some dialogues and not exploring options. But I am going to review it in depth, because what I have seen has left me wondering.
i will evaluate your other games and consider becoming a patreon

• Red Heart

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Shite, there's more conditions to that but yeah, my bad:

Fixed versions:

MAC:
Mega
WIN:
Mega
Just my two cents, but if it is a bugfix that is super simple like that, it might be nice to just provide the fixed file(s) instead of downloading the whole package again.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn it, now I've got stuck in my head. A little disappointed when you head over to Lao's store there wasn't a Shoggoth on the Roof.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes