Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Much appreciated! The scene has gained a lot more credibility now ;P
Dev should hire you guys!
Yeah, that would be awesome if the Dev would consider us. I am quite the "artist" myself ;D LOL jk

But no, if anything, I think I would certainly be able to help out in other areas like proofreading, editing, script-writing, etc. As I used to do a bit of ghostwriting in the past. So, over the years, I've honed my writing skills to the point where they are not that bad I would have to say ;)

Last edited:

me130

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks, I really appreciate that. That being said, my shitty grammar was saved by my proofreader andy and whatever (very) little I've learned about writing comes from Mr. Brandon Sanderson's youtube lessons (I recommend them to all creators out there!)
I've been through many of his videos including his 2020's course on fantasy writing. I felt like he gave really good advice from the perspective of a fantasy writer (With the world building and characters) but for mystery/suspense works, it seemed lacking.
Specifically how to a good mystery differs from a bad one. Is it just about promises/clues and if they don't lead to a good answer it's a bad one? Not sure.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I've been through many of his videos including his 2020's course on fantasy writing. I felt like he gave really good advice from the perspective of a fantasy writer (With the world building and characters) but for mystery/suspense works, it seemed lacking.
Specifically how to a good mystery differs from a bad one. Is it just about promises/clues and if they don't lead to a good answer it's a bad one? Not sure.
Right, although I'd argue that you can use his advice for any genre with success. And as he himself stated, you don't necessarily follow any guidance to create a good story - for example, Rowling has broken some of the more universal guidelines and yet she is one of the most successful authors of all time.
But yeah, his lecture will help you with fantasy writing much more than if you want to write let's say Scandinavian drama.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes, come in Miss. Alice.
Please, take a seat, would you like some refreshments from my mega-desk corporation subzero refrigerator/freezer/microwave oven/shoe polisher here on my right, or perhaps a session in my mega-desk corporation deprivation tank/home theater on my left.
View attachment 1651683 :giggle:
Love the game
GrumpyGranny (y)
Corporate big head railing Alice from the behind. Quite the site for sore eyes imo ;D

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Plenty of cute girls, just a bit of interaction so you know who you are dealing with, the multiple endings already got me hooked. (y)

By that, I assume the cure is lots of DICK. lol
That would be madness...the cure is getting rid of the dicks...that being said, is there a pure lesbian route?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, will he piss off after getting ignored and cheated on the whole time? I'd prefer to start solo or break up right away, but since its ch4 it would be backward work :p

Reactions: Alley_Cat

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I really like main character, her model is absolutely beautiful (I guess I like "skinny" girls) and tbh I enjoy corrupting her little by little. I understand all those characters attracted to her because in their place I would be the same lol.
The game is well-made overall anyway. Looking forward to see the continuation.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes