GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Yeah, that would be awesome if the Dev would consider us. I am quite the "artist" myself ;D LOL jk

But no, if anything, I think I would certainly be able to help out in other areas like proofreading, editing, script-writing, etc. As I used to do a bit of ghostwriting in the past. So, over the years, I've honed my writing skills to the point where they are not that bad I would have to say ;)
Does the offer still stand?

Reactions: kkz186

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
If you still need help with editing/proofreading I have the time nowadays. Although I haven't worked as a ghostwriter or a script writer at any point. :p
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it, I've already found someone though :)

Reactions: me130

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I know - too bad the dev is focusing on a new game, so the already slow updates are going to be even slower.
Incorrect, TCFM is my priority and will be until I finish it. I am working on Karacan because rn I have time and since it's way easier to develop (and I don't have to group the content to chapters) I can release it more often.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Incorrect, TCFM is my priority and will be until I finish it. I am working on Karacan because rn I have time and since it's way easier to develop (and I don't have to group the content to chapters) I can release it more often.
So why not just increase the release rate of TCFM? It's pretty disappointing to see all this emphasis on Karacan, and its been two months and there has been barely a mention of TCFM on your Patreon. I personally have no interest in Karacan, but I'll consider subscribing again (former beta tier) if I'm proven wrong.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
So why not just increase the release rate of TCFM? It's pretty disappointing to see all this emphasis on Karacan, and its been two months and there has been barely a mention of TCFM on your Patreon. I personally have no interest in Karacan, but I'll consider subscribing again (former beta tier) if I'm proven wrong.
There are multiple reasons for that. One of them is that I can relax from one project working on another, TCFM is more complex and I need time to think about certain things. I don't need to do that in Karacan nearly as much. This works for me better. As for the lack of news from TCFM, there was a post a few days ago about the current progress, in a nutshell, I planned to do Arc I release after chapter 5 (basically revision of current content, I want to do the same after each Arc) but I've decided to merge it to chapter 5 release. And chapter 5 is a spoiler minefield for me, so until release, I probably won't share much information altogether. But of course, I can't force anyone to support me, let alone if they feel that the content is not released often enough.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Artemis, Leap of Faith, A Wife and A Mother, Broken Dreamers, Chasing Sunsets, Desert Stalker, High Rise Climb, Intertwined, VIS, Lisa, Voids Calling....and others. All excellent games that only update 2-4 times per year.

Frankly, I don't understand all the screech about production times which have no bearing at all on the quality of the product. One game thread was recently locked down due to the huge amount of people complaining about slow progress. I care not one bit about release times if the quality is good. Some production teams are able to release monthly and even then I will skip two or three months so as to have more content to play at one sitting.

Just do your thing, GG. I think the younger demographic is by default more impatient. Us seasoned individuals know how to sip brandy at our leisure and enjoy the wait. :cool:

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
oh when updates
I've been focusing mostly focusing on revisions the last few weeks and they are mostly complete (and some other thingies, like the glossary/codex...). After I rushed chapter 4 and wasn't satisfied with the result myself, I don't wanna give any estimates or deadlines (for TCFM releases), I'll release it when it's done and I am happy with it.

Mar 1, 2018
I've been focusing mostly focusing on revisions the last few weeks and they are mostly complete (and some other thingies, like the glossary/codex...). After I rushed chapter 4 and wasn't satisfied with the result myself, I don't wanna give any estimates or deadlines (for TCFM releases), I'll release it when it's done and I am happy with it.
Not satisfied? in what way? Cause I liked the update very much. Maybe a little too fast for me getting her in a kinda three-way. Also the Massage scene was maybe a little fast. But these are real luxury problems and mostly its a very good game with a lot of potential.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Speaking of the massage scene, I was disappointed our MC got the male masseuse. Having the option to get the female masseuse would have been great.

Reactions: Old&Useless

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Not satisfied? in what way? Cause I liked the update very much. Maybe a little too fast for me getting her in a kinda three-way. Also the Massage scene was maybe a little fast. But these are real luxury problems and mostly its a very good game with a lot of potential.
The build up to that scene (and cheating scene) wasnt quite there. And there is also the thing with dark renders.

Speaking of the massage scene, I was disappointed our MC got the male masseuse. Having the option to get the female masseuse would have been great.
I am all in for more options and I like the idea, but this kind of options extend the development time as well, so I need to balance things to progress the game at a reasonable pace.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes