Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Cure for Madness [Ch 4 Revised] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.8 GB/ 194 MB) : , , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
the link to the Russian translation does not work (please fix it... and if there is an opportunity for someone to post a working link): любовь:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Alice Moore, a student of the famous Arkham University, is searching for a way to reverse her brother's deteriorating mental condition.
I must have been here too long. My first reaction is 'brother but no incest tag?'.

Reactions: Qwerfy and pizbia

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know why this new version is 1.7GB and previous version was 2.1GB?
Is it only compressed or was there something censored and cut?
I didnt started it yet...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty good revision with a bit more content added. Like all the little tidbits of extra info added. Overall, nice update.

Still don't like that I have to play as Dave during that whole scene, would rather just always stick to playing Alice only. But it is what it is I guess. Though the game needs the male protagonist tag and multiple protagonist tag since we play as Dave and make choices for him.

But otherwise, liked the updated. Hell of a cliffhanger though. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks. ;)

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was fantastic, super interesting plot and world, kinda creepy in places... I'm hooked and want to see more of the story.

On the lewd side of things... I'm not sure how much that ending cliffhanger will play out, but just in general I hope there's a way to dom both Emily and the inquisitor (I've got a feeling the latter might want the reverse, hell even the former took most of the initiative so far), just a shame you don't have a dick to fuck them with.

Reactions: GrumpyGranny
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes