hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game has been out 2 years, but why isn't it making at least $1500.00 a month on patreon? I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm just genuinely curious as to why? Can anyone speculate?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game has been out 2 years, but why isn't it making at least $1500.00 a month on patreon? I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm just genuinely curious as to why? Can anyone speculate?
Imo the dev has to focus on one game and update it regularly. If you start several projects and abandon them you don't look reliable.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Somewhat niché (female protag, horror, text-heavy, possible cheating/NTR) content, and if remember correctly an earlier version I played was a lot more unpolished than the game is now.

Reactions: hakarlman
May 23, 2020
Is there more NTR scenes in this update? I had a save in the NTR scene in the bathroom but with this update I only got a few scenes non of wich are sexual. Maybe the route I'm in got only a small not sexual update?

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
I'll just give my honest opinion ! its had potential but that quit the "show" bin IT and start again ! the story is the oldest in the Books 1980's! dump it and try a new start

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
I went Emily route. Hoping that Alice find out under great pressure she becomes on the end of chapter 4 that...she can use force push att that crucial moment ;) or someone new appears behind Em' aand twists her wrist ;)
But seriously now i always say that "Granny's tell the best tales" Keep it up!

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Is there more NTR scenes in this update? I had a save in the NTR scene in the bathroom but with this update I only got a few scenes non of wich are sexual. Maybe the route I'm in got only a small not sexual update?
The revised content includes only a small amount of new content that extends chapter 4 without any erotic content (there is some extra content in the earlier chapters though).

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
I'm new to this game but damn, that was good, can't wait for the next chapter. It feels like a proper story with some lewd added on, not the other way around as with a lot of games. Anyway, you now have another fan of your game, GrumpyGranny, keep up the great work, and thanks (y)

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, not many games will.

Very few games make over 1k especially coming out of a global pandemic when people have less money to spend in an industry that's over saturated.

This isn't a career you will make a living out of unless you are extremely lucky or complete enough games to build up a decent sized following.

Making a good game does not mean you will make money.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 4 Revised
Size 179 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Cure for Madness [Ch 4 Revised] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.8 GB/ 194 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.9.4
Image Quality: 75%.
Getting Forbidden IP on Workupload and mix-drop isn't working fro me either.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes