iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Okay,Pixeldrain and GoFile that's okay for you?
Pixeldrain and GoFile work foR me. Dont kow why I am getting blacklisted message for workupload though. That is worrying as that is on my safe exclusion list so anti virus wont block it. Mixdrop is behaving like malware right now.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyone knows who are we playing as the male protagonist? I haven't played far, and I'm still controlling the FemMC.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's really not a multiple protag game, you simply see a few scenes from a different characters POV.

But to answer your question, it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was expectedd to see this game been Fame protagonist and I waited to play it till some other changes, But when I read that ther was alos male portagonist It just creap me out stopping me to play it.
It ther a possibly to mke it optional Like disable his choise in from the start to see him as Kinetic Novel?

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
I was expectedd to see this game been Fame protagonist and I waited to play it till some other changes, But when I read that ther was alos male portagonist It just creap me out stopping me to play it.
It ther a possibly to mke it optional Like disable his choise in from the start to see him as Kinetic Novel?
Imagine suggesting changes without even playing the game :LOL::LOL:

Bruh, this is a female protagonist game - there are only a few story scenes not from the female MCs perspective for narrative reasons

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Imagine suggesting changes without even playing the game :LOL::LOL:

Bruh, this is a female protagonist game - there are only a few story scenes not from the female MCs perspective for narrative reasons
the reason why I stop playing them.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
the reason why I stop playing them.
Well, you're missing out on a shit ton of good content. It's like going to see the Avengers, and being like "I'm only going to watch this if every scene plays out exactly from Iron Man's perspective. I only want scenes with Iron Man, I don't want any world building, I don't want to know what anyone else is doing, just IRON MAN"

Mar 28, 2019
~>Hmmm, since its player choice and multiple protag in point of view so I guess it's safe to say NTR is avoidable since all sexual content are avoidable just want to clarify.

Reactions: Thundas

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Rooting for this one!

Personally, I don't feel the fantasy/sci-fi elements add a lot to the game. I think it would have been just as effective and less distracting if the story had been about idealistic student archeologists tracking down stolen artifacts in mob territory. That said, I do have a couple horror games I enjoyed (e.g., Of Birds and Bees), so this could end up in that category, especially if there's a deeper push into the absurd/insanity, which definitely seems possible.

In my personal opinion, corruption stories are strongest with smart, driven female characters like this one, especially if their motivations for allowing the corruption are to achieve their goals (e.g., to maintain cover or as a bribe), rather than them just becoming overcome by mindless lust all of a sudden.

I think the sharing scenes here are among the strongest and most believable that I've read in a while. I think it's interesting when the corrupting influence has some genuine motives (e.g., under this guy's aggressive exterior, I think he actually does really like the FMC; the harassment is just a passive-aggressive way to get her attention). That makes sharing/swinging less of a silly event and more of a competition.

I think that where the story is at (Ch 4) might be a good time to introduce a new female character who shows up right after the FMC pushes the corrupting influence away because she's developing feelings; then she can feel some jealousy when the new girl gets the attention of the corrupting influence (and perhaps even her boyfriend). That then pushes the FMC into new bad behavior.

I also think it might be fun if the mob leader woman starts pushing them -- or at least the FMC -- into some more corrupting situations. E.g., giving the FMC a cover as a massage/brothel worker when she goes undercover to search for clues or interrogate someone, for example.

I hope this one gets a few more updates.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Who is the male protagonist..??
Is is David because of, when he proposed Alice..??

I don’t think it's make him a protagonist.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Who is the male protagonist..??
Is is David because of, when he proposed Alice..??

I don’t think it's make him a protagonist.
There is more than just that.
I think that is all there was to it, but it's been a while since I played that part, so not 100% on it. But yeah, there is more than just the cafe scene.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There is more than just that.
I think that is all there was to it, but it's been a while since I played that part, so not 100% on it. But yeah, there is more than just the cafe scene.
Okay this thing of adding male perspective in every female protagonist game it what stopped me do download. I uppened with Bitch Squad and the games alike (where sadly I find out of no where male choise put forcefuly in female protagonist game upon us, their excuse "Hey I wanted to give a choise isn't funny?") not for me. I just avodi game like thise when it happen.

I relly hoped this be just female protagonist only game but reading eery coment about male choise in game I better stop here befor it's too late for my sanity safe.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Rooting for this one!

Personally, I don't feel the fantasy/sci-fi elements add a lot to the game. I think it would have been just as effective and less distracting if the story had been about idealistic student archeologists tracking down stolen artifacts in mob territory. That said, I do have a couple horror games I enjoyed (e.g., Of Birds and Bees), so this could end up in that category, especially if there's a deeper push into the absurd/insanity, which definitely seems possible.

I hope this one gets a few more updates.
Have you ever read Lovecraft or played Call of Cthullu dude? I think you need to attend Miskatonic Uni immediately. It might too late as i suspect your brains have been sucked out through your ears or maybe your nostrils. There are no good endings!!!! Muhahahaha.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Have you ever read Lovecraft or played Call of Cthullu dude? I think you need to attend Miskatonic Uni immediately. It might too late as i suspect your brains have been sucked out through your ears or maybe your nostrils. There are no good endings!!!! Muhahahaha.
One of the things that stuck me when I read Lovecraft was that most often than not the men tended to be gay, and the monsters were queer.

• Haha
Reactions: iainmore

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
any idea about the next update?

Hey guys and gals, so it really seems that chapter 5 won't be released this month either, sorry about that. In the last post, I mentioned that I would refund all of you if that happens, but it seems that patreon doesn't really have a refund all kind of button, so I've decided to pause the billing for September instead and if you want a refund now, just write me a message and I will refund you manually.
As for the actual progress, I am kinda working on chapter 5 and 6 at the same time, you will see why later, but all in all while I have made some progress we're still maybe like halfway there. Anyway, the billing will be paused until its released.
Also, I know I've been keeping communication to a minimum lately, but after the release, I'd like to introduce a new format with more frequent posts about the development process to give y'all a little look under the hood, maybe like weekly, we shall see.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
By the way, to give you a little context on what happened from "maybe not this month either" to "dunno lol", chapter 5 was initially supposed to be somewhat "transitionary" and I expected it to be pretty small (also because I moved some of the content to chapter 4). Buuut what ended up happening was that the script is much larger than the extended chapter 4 was and there is just a lot of rendering that needs to be done. I honestly have no idea when that could be, it really depends on my workload.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes