Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm a fan of sharing/cuckold scenes, for the moment the only scene of this type is the threesome with Dave and Leon (Leon's blowjob and Dave's creampie)?

Reactions: giorgyo777

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
October 03

As you have probably noticed, patreon introduced a change how it handles subscriptions (they will charge you a month after you have become patron, not on 1st). This is now active for me as well, however since the billing is paused there is really no change for you at the moment, you will only be charged when you become a patron.
Anyway, as for the game, the writing is finished and I am working on the renders for the big event at the end of the update (partyyy). Next week there will be a sneak peek from the said event, or rather from one of its branches.

Reactions: Assari and Bagley

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So far, yes. Obviously, I wanna go in that direction, although most of them will be from Alice's POV. But all non-dave H-scenes will always be optional.
I wonder if Dave will be eager to see Alice get fucked by other men (i'm hoping yes obviously), they should talk soon of what happened the night before to clarify the things, as planned by Alice

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
I wonder if Dave will be eager to see Alice get fucked by other men (i'm hoping yes obviously), they should talk soon of what happened the night before to clarify the things, as planned by Alice
man, when a male hero knows about or shares his love interest's cheating, that's 100% the cuckold way.
and NTR is if Alice will still try to remain faithful, but she will be fucked by force, deceit or blackmail, or she should be really drunk / excited and not really realize that she is cheating, but after the betrayal, really regret it.
many people make the mistake of calling cuckold/swinger content NTR content.
so I'm relying on the over-cautious conversation between Dave and Alice, and I prefer that dave is still negative about the idea of sharing his love with someone, but anyway he will have to do it, with or without him)) ; )

Reactions: kkz186

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
So far, yes. Obviously, I wanna go in that direction, although most of them will be from Alice's POV. But all non-dave H-scenes will always be optional.
I really liked your game, it's really a masterpiece, beautiful character models, an interesting and exciting horror scenario and of course
my favorite NTR content, the scenes with corruption and groping are especially good at whetting the appetite)))
I wish you great success in your project)))

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
man, when a male hero knows about or shares his love interest's cheating, that's 100% the cuckold way.
and NTR is if Alice will still try to remain faithful, but she will be fucked by force, deceit or blackmail, or she should be really drunk / excited and not really realize that she is cheating, but after the betrayal, really regret it.
many people make the mistake of calling cuckold/swinger content NTR content.
so I'm relying on the over-cautious conversation between Dave and Alice, and I prefer that dave is still negative about the idea of sharing his love with someone, but anyway he will have to do it, with or without him)) ; )
Yeah i know, because NTR (netorare) = cheating, instead netorase = cuckold/swinger/sharing/hotwifing.
I obviously prefer the netorase path :)

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes