Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Holy chit I had forgotten about this, this is legit the perfect game so far, and it just got an update ??? !?!?!

Zhuang Zi Hu Die

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
But if his boyfriend doesn't know, it's cheating, not sharing/cuckold.
Dave watch it and agree/enjoy this behavior?
There is some fallout from Chapter 4 on some paths with Dave. Trying to avoid too many spoilers, but would say that the chapter 5 endings released so far (2 of planned 4) are probably closer to cheating according to the way you are framing the distinction.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is some fallout from Chapter 4 on some paths with Dave. Trying to avoid too many spoilers, but would say that the chapter 5 endings released so far (2 of planned 4) are probably closer to cheating according to the way you are framing the distinction.
Then maybe it's better to wait the other two branches, for a proper sharing/cuckold scene (and continuation of the respective path)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Then maybe it's better to wait the other two branches, for a proper sharing/cuckold scene (and continuation of the respective path)
That's unfortunate, what made the existing-old version bedroom scene so great was it was right on the edge between consensual sharing and outright cheating. Now I'm nervous the game with best potential for what I like will change tack.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes