GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Good lighting in general gives the best result for any scene :)) anyways, the revisions are almost completed, I just wanna add some new scenes (to the earlier chapters)... the warehouse fight is by far the trickiest though, so it's possible that I adjust it again or maybe redo some/all of the renders.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Good lighting in general gives the best result for any scene :)) anyways, the revisions are almost completed, I just wanna add some new scenes (to the earlier chapters)... the warehouse fight is by far the trickiest though, so it's possible that I adjust it again or maybe redo some/all of the renders.
Almost all of them. (It was great fun)

Reactions: Thundas

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
That's great to hear! Will we need new save files or is it just a visual overhaul of some renders?
I am going to quote myself (lol) from my patreon post from last month:

Sooo, originally, I wanted to release chapter 5 first, and then do the revisions, aka Arc I release, but in of the last posts, I've mentioned that it will be probably incorporated in chapter 5 directly (so no Arc I release). I can confirm this now and I can tell you a little more about already made as well as planned changes.

The biggest one will be a few new scenes inserted into the story. The goal is not to alter the story in any major way, in fact, you don't need to replay the older chapters at all and your saves should be (almost) fully compatible as well. Almost because I've added "Codex" (a glossary) to the game and entries are unlocked as you progress through the game, so with older save you won't have unlocked old entries.

Some of the existing scenes will be modified a little in various ways, there will be new images and/or animations and I try to improve some of the images. Unfortunately, especially some of the renders from older chapters are really grainy and I've decided not to re-render them all, as there is a lot of them and it would cost a lot of time, so it's not in the scope of this upcoming release.

me130

Dec 11, 2017
I am going to quote myself (lol) from my patreon post from last month:

Sooo, originally, I wanted to release chapter 5 first, and then do the revisions, aka Arc I release, but in of the last posts, I've mentioned that it will be probably incorporated in chapter 5 directly (so no Arc I release). I can confirm this now and I can tell you a little more about already made as well as planned changes.

The biggest one will be a few new scenes inserted into the story. The goal is not to alter the story in any major way, in fact, you don't need to replay the older chapters at all and your saves should be (almost) fully compatible as well. Almost because I've added "Codex" (a glossary) to the game and entries are unlocked as you progress through the game, so with older save you won't have unlocked old entries.

Some of the existing scenes will be modified a little in various ways, there will be new images and/or animations and I try to improve some of the images. Unfortunately, especially some of the renders from older chapters are really grainy and I've decided not to re-render them all, as there is a lot of them and it would cost a lot of time, so it's not in the scope of this upcoming release.
Got it. Thanks for the prompt reply.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This was so damn good. Really underrated game. People are missing out.

One suggestion. I'm not sure if it's an oversight, but the threesome with Leon shouldn't trigger if you don't have 3+ points with him. Throw the faithful players a bone and let Dave bang her without interruption if they resisted Leon up to this point.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This was so damn good. Really underrated game. People are missing out.

One suggestion. I'm not sure if it's an oversight, but the threesome with Leon shouldn't trigger if you don't have 3+ points with him. Throw the faithful players a bone and let Dave bang her without interruption if they resisted Leon up to this point.
I don't know about points but iirc you can avoid Leon and be faithful so far.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This game looks really good . Please release a update soon .

Their Patreon says the revision will be released this month (up through Chapter 4) and next month will be Chapter 5. So I guess expect something within the next couple weeks maybe? Not 100%, but they just released an update to their other game not that long ago, so not sure how their alternating that one and this one.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes