• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I was sure i've seen similiar characters before :KEK:
Another game from Lust Fight!
Female characters looks more adorable now, brunette on 7th, 8th and 10th screenshots is just lovely :love:
Thanks for sharing and good luck!
It is quite possible that these characters live in some parallel universe, multiverse... you know...
09150.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Boobs Lover

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Really liked the game, and love the characters thus far and really looking forward to the next updates. Do you plan to have a certain amount of play time per update or just winging it, out of curiosity.
Hi! Thank you for your kind words. To be honest, I didn't really understand your question, or maybe I'm just too dumb and my English is not able to understand it. I have an update map on patreon, it says what updates for Joy and my other project Sorrow will be in the future.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This man really put the text speed on the lowest value and removed the option to change it, the option menu literally has a big open space in the middle mocking us :KEK:

Now seriously talking, you need to add that shit.

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
This man really put the text speed on the lowest value and removed the option to change it, the option menu literally has a big open space in the middle mocking us :KEK:

Now seriously talking, you need to add that shit.
Sorry, I haven't noticed that this setting has been needed by anyone for a long time xD

I'll add this in the next version. Thanks!

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry, I haven't noticed that this setting has been needed by anyone for a long time xD

I'll add this in the next version. Thanks!
Thanks! And don't forget the other default settings like the skip ones. You can't just put the effort to add a textbox opacity setting (with a keybind even!) that more than 90% of the games don't even care about and force you to mod it out, but then proceed to remove half the settings menu. I'm glad about the former but the latter doesn't make any sense.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Thanks! And don't forget the other default settings like the skip ones. You can't just put the effort to add a textbox opacity setting (with a keybind even!) that more than 90% of the games don't even care about and force you to mod it out, but then proceed to remove half the settings menu. I'm glad about the former but the latter doesn't make any sense.
Okay! Thank you! I'll do it all. <3

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
can't skip text so don't have patience to see if there are some important choices; it's one of the most important thing for me, I can't enjoy a linear game; also the fact that the text does not appear all at once (but a letter by letter) is very annoying

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Harem,Incest, Blackmail, Sex Toys, Male Domination, Female Domination, milf
good-good.jpg

Hi LustFight Interesting story and good characters, now I have to ask,are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice),skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced? (for example: the scene where the mc licks Rose's toes without having the option to reject,it's not a big deal for now,but maybe there will be more scenes like that in the future and it would be good to know if they can be avoided)

Putting that aside,seeing as you have a harem planned,is it really going to be a harem or more of a polyamorous relationship where everyone in the house is going to fuck everyone? it would seem that the virus could affect the "lust" of the characters at least that's what it seemed to me when I saw Rose's eyes (and in my case it would be good to know if the virus is going to turn everyone into Bi or we can avoid that :KEK:)

Anyways Good Luck.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes