Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Sister Magdalena

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 11, 2022
I have to say the game looks amazing and I'm willing to become a patron.
unlimited-money-unlimited-power.gif
The game will have harem(y):love::love: and the bitches look hot:love:(y)
little-nicky-beer.gif
I have one important question for you. Will there be NTR in this game? I hope not:) please don't add it:cry:
palpatine-please-dont.gif
Good luck with your game and let the sin begin:p
church-sin.gif

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Lack of options is awful... that slow slow text, uugh, and never a fan when you can't turn off transitions (thankfully correctable with the console but shouldn't have to)... text seems oddly small too (also correctable by hitting a and adjusting the font, but again should be right out of the box).

As for the poll then my vote would go to the bloody lady (who isn't an option)... but I can say my least favourite is Si, kinda got some granny vibes there.

Reactions: LustFight

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Joy [Day 1] Unofficial Android Port

Enjoy the game.

- 158mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me, tnxx.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
View attachment 2035593

Hi LustFight Interesting story and good characters, now I have to ask,are the fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice),skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced? (for example: the scene where the mc licks Rose's toes without having the option to reject,it's not a big deal for now,but maybe there will be more scenes like that in the future and it would be good to know if they can be avoided)

Putting that aside,seeing as you have a harem planned,is it really going to be a harem or more of a polyamorous relationship where everyone in the house is going to fuck everyone? it would seem that the virus could affect the "lust" of the characters at least that's what it seemed to me when I saw Rose's eyes (and in my case it would be good to know if the virus is going to turn everyone into Bi or we can avoid that :KEK:)

Anyways Good Luck.
Hi! Thanks for the kind words, yes, in the future you can bypass every sex scene if it doesn't suit you.

The virus has nothing to do with lust or wanting to fuck.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
From what i gather, the LIs in this game were characters in your other game. My question is, were they also LIs in that game? I'm not a fan of shared LIs across multiple games but if they were just characters with no romantic connection to the old MC, that's fine.
Indeed, some characters were Li in another game, but it has nothing to do and has no effect on the game Joy, this is a separate project, which has nothing to do c Sorrow (Unless you count the character models)

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Really dig the artstyle and the ladies so far. A bit short.
Also the menu is a bit clunky, I think a normal RenPy menu is better.
Unfortunately, I'm bad at photoshop and menu creation, it was an experiment. Thanks!

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I have to say the game looks amazing and I'm willing to become a patron.
View attachment 2035848
The game will have harem(y):love::love: and the bitches look hot:love:(y)
View attachment 2035849
I have one important question for you. Will there be NTR in this game? I hope not:) please don't add it:cry:
View attachment 2035852
Good luck with your game and let the sin begin:p
View attachment 2035860
Nice to hear that! <3
U are welcome on my Patreon xD
No NTR, dont wanna make a great NTR war 2022

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
By the way about Patreon, from tomorrow (in about 12 hours) will be launched a campaign, all who sign up for $ 5 and above will receive an erotic render of his favorite character, the campaign will last 1 week.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
List of things we know that this game is missing/needs such as:
The Text speed function.
Rollback and all rest of the standard menu options.

Other than that, everything else looks good. Molly your sis.."Roommate" is coming in town soon. So far, so good, I since this game is going to be a harem beware of the fickle crew. An option to skip relationships is nice but don't change up your entire story trying to please people, that shit never works, they can either play or hit the bricks. Good Luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustFight

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Indeed, some characters were Li in another game, but it has nothing to do and has no effect on the game Joy, this is a separate project, which has nothing to do c Sorrow (Unless you count the character models)
Just to be clear, is this a case of you reusing the models or are they the exact same characters as the ones in Sorrow, with the same names, backstories and everything?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Just to be clear, is this a case of you reusing the models or are they the exact same characters as the ones in Sorrow, with the same names, backstories and everything?
These characters have nothing in common with those in Sorrow

Reactions: hysepReC
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes