Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Two small questions, if you don'ytmind.

1.- There are a couple of tags that I don't like. Sleep Sex and Blackmail.
Will they be avoidable?

2.- What kind of relationship approach will there be in this game, will it be based on corruption/lust or will it be based on genuine love/romance?

The renders look awesome and the girls are really beautiful. But I'm quite romantic and vanilla and would like to know what kind of game it will be. Thanks in advance.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
What's Molly going to be like? Is she going to be the good sister or one of those "I hate your guts" type? If she's coming to live under the main characters roof she'd better be his BFF.
"Why the hell are you still asleep? It's 7 a.m., open the door, I'm almost there, don't keep me waiting"

d21.jpg

I have... Haven't had a boyfriend yet... It's hard for me to find someone...
(MC: Of course, it's unlikely that anyone would want to communicate with such a evil bitch.)

d224.jpg

But it happens in the world that in the face of danger and unknown disease, people unite and forget past grievances...

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Two small questions, if you don'ytmind.

1.- There are a couple of tags that I don't like. Sleep Sex and Blackmail.
Will they be avoidable?

2.- What kind of relationship approach will there be in this game, will it be based on corruption/lust or will it be based on genuine love/romance?

The renders look awesome and the girls are really beautiful. But I'm quite romantic and vanilla and would like to know what kind of game it will be. Thanks in advance.
I want to make it so that you can bypass any action that you don't like and on the same principle of setting up relationships between girls, if you want to date one and love her, you can do it. If you want a harem, then... You can try it.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I want to make it so that you can bypass any action that you don't like and on the same principle of setting up relationships between girls, if you want to date one and love her, you can do it. If you want a harem, then... You can try it.
But, I mean, if I go for the harem is it possible that all relationships with all girls will be exclusively romantic? Based on love and not on corruption/lust. To genuinely love them.

Reactions: LustFight

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
"Why the hell are you still asleep? It's 7 a.m., open the door, I'm almost there, don't keep me waiting"

View attachment 2039057

I have... Haven't had a boyfriend yet... It's hard for me to find someone...
(MC: Of course, it's unlikely that anyone would want to communicate with such a evil bitch.)

View attachment 2039064

But it happens in the world that in the face of danger and unknown disease, people unite and forget past grievances...
So he just hates his sister? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Then why would he allow her to come live with him? You don't have to answer that, I'll wait and see.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Just a tiny little question when you say harem you mean that the protagonist can fuck them all but have to settle for one at the end or we can end with all the girls? Sorry to bother but I have been bitted in the ass with fake harems before and I don't want to repeat the experience.

Reactions: Aelth and LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Changelog Joy - Day 2 (The result may not be final)

300+ new Renders
10+ new animations
New options menu (With text speed and etc.)
Font size is bigger now
Automatic mode for dialogbox opacity
Replace few tracks
Sex scene with Rose
Sex scene with Lillian Summer
Sex scene with Seo-Yun
The ability to avoid some sex scenes
New information about disease
Implementation of some functions in the phone (Contacts, messages)
Possibility to disable the Graininess

d225.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hmm, I don't know, I and others are fine. I know it's because of the graining that's turned on at the beginning of the game, just in the next update I'll make it possible to turn that feature off, but it shouldn't look like yours. This is strange.
Forgot to mention. It is android. First time seeing this kind of a problem

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
The game uses the same save folder like "Sorrow" ("....") , which is a little unfortunate.
For the time being I put my saves starting save page 50, but I'm afraid both games now use the same "persistent" file which could lead to problems.

This should be fixed and a proper save subfolder name ("gamename-id") should be used to avoid this!

Reactions: LustFight
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes