• Sister Magdalena

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not a bad start. The girls are likable so far, and it seems like the story might be fairly good.
The only thing I disliked was how easy the MC had sex with Rose when asleep.
Good luck dev.

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I want to apologize in advance for the fact that updates for Joy and Sorrow may be a bit delayed, as you know in Russia is a "partial" mobilization, and I just live there, because of this I every day on edge and no motivation to do something, just the same feeling was on February 24, I try to move forward and do more renders but it is very difficult for me now, I hope you understand me, thank you very much that you are.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The game uses the same save folder like "Sorrow" ("....") , which is a little unfortunate.
For the time being I put my saves starting save page 50, but I'm afraid both games now use the same "persistent" file which could lead to problems.

This should be fixed and a proper save subfolder name ("gamename-id") should be used to avoid this!
You can change the directory where the saves are kept yourself. Just look for, define config.save_directory = "", in the options.rpy and change it to what ever you want.

Also that save directory is actually a secondary save space because Renpy saves inside the game folder as well and you can turn off the external save directory by commenting it out like this: #define config.save_directory =

Last edited:
Reactions: bip77

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The game is sent to proofread, unfortunately because of some problems the update comes out later than I planned, I hope that there will be no more such problems.

A few new features:

Fully transparent dialog box with a black border for text (you can see the text even on a white background, or on a background of a similar color to the font)

1.JPG

New settings menu (so far without a visual design, I'll do later) All the basic settings, as well as the ability to increase the font size.

2.JPG

Variability of action. With the new update there will also be a "Walkthrough" posted, for convenience and to get all the sex scenes into your gallery. I recommend starting at the beginning.

3.JPG

Ability to read the biography of all the characters in the phone (Glossary) and possibly receive messages and calls from them (BETA so far). Therefore, I recommend to start from the beginning to try this feature.

4.JPG

p.s Killed Manbun.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes