• Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
I
Joy [Day 4.1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa's WT Mod / IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 280mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

It seems the link is not what it seems to be.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Would anyone be so kind as to clarify a bit what the plot, if any, actually is? I read the game description, scroll thru pics to judge if I like what I see: hot nekkid chick, hot nekkid chick, chick that looks like she just ATE a hot nekkid chick.....then with no context as to why there'd be sexytime, then bloody faces....very jarring without context, help?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Would anyone be so kind as to clarify a bit what the plot, if any, actually is? I read the game description, scroll thru pics to judge if I like what I see: hot nekkid chick, hot nekkid chick, chick that looks like she just ATE a hot nekkid chick.....then with no context as to why there'd be sexytime, then bloody faces....very jarring without context, help?
The overview with underline keywords:
You moved to a town called Joy in search of a better life, everything seems to be going great. You have a girlfriend, a very good job, friends... But in some time an unknown disease falls upon the whole world, the scientists cannot yet understand exactly what caused this disease and what its consequences are, will your life be able to stay as joyful from now on?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
The new Day 4.5 update is already on the web.

We started working with the writer and have already done a lot of work. We will start by rewriting all the dialogues and scenes in the game to make them much better and more interesting. We'll make a smoother introduction to each character and much more and interesting. (The story remains the same)

The next update will start with a new prologue! Good luck! I hope you enjoy what we came up with.

(I promised to do Russian, but I decided to add it simultaneously with the release of new content with the support of the writer)

p5.jpg
p13.jpg

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Joy [Day 4.5] [LustFight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,24 GB / 183 MB - Joy-Day4.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,21 GB / 148 MB - Joy-Day4.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Joy-Day4.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone know where the saves for Joy Day is stored at?
99% sure it only saves to the 'game' folder. I opened joyday 4.1, created a new save, and then sorted '\AppData\Roaming\RenPy by date modified, and got nothing, so I don't think there's any backup like a typically well-made renpy game. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know where the saves for Joy Day is stored at?
In addition to the game/saves folder, the game also saves to the "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\....\" (on Windows*) or "~/.renpy/..../" (on Linux, where ~ refers to user's home directory).

I can't verify for Windows because I play on Linux, but according to the game options, the saves should be there. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Edit: It doesn't work for Windows, because "...." is not a valid file or folder name, it cannot be created.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In addition to the game/saves folder, the game also saves to the "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\....\" (on Windows*) or "~/.renpy/..../" (on Linux, where ~ refers to user's home directory).

I can't verify for Windows because I play on Linux, but according to the game options, the saves should be there. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Maybe you should check because that is NOT the case, For every update I have played I have had to copy over saves as this game for some reason does NOT save to app data, pretty sure it is the same for Sorrow too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Maybe you should check because that is NOT the case, For every update I have played I have had to copy over saves as this game for some reason does NOT save to app data, pretty sure it is the same for Sorrow too.
Correct. Both this game and Sorrow only save to the [GameFolder]\game\saves location. Nothing for either game is copied over to the AppData folder. Maybe you confused this with another game, John. But in the case of Joy and Sorrow, neither game saves as you described.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes