Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Correct. Both this game and Sorrow only save to the [GameFolder]\game\saves location. Nothing for either game is copied over to the AppData folder. Maybe you confused this with another game, John. But in the case of Joy and Sorrow, neither game saves as you described.
Okay, thank you for the confirmation that for Windows it does not work (since I don't play on Windows). However, in Linux, I don't have to manually copy the save files because they were saved in the .renpy directory as well.

I checked the file game/options.rpy which specify where save files should be, so I guess it doesn't work for Windows then.
Code:
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
##
define config.save_directory = "...."
Edit: It doesn't work for Windows, because "...." is not a valid file or folder name, so it cannot be created. I guess LustFight needs to fix/change the options.rpy to make the 'global' saves works for Windows too.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Edit: It doesn't work for Windows, because "...." is not a valid file or folder name, so it cannot be created. I guess LustFight needs to fix/change the options.rpy to make the 'global' saves works for Windows too.
Or they have done this on purpose. I couldn't say.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
We'll fix that with the release of the prologue on February 25. Thanks guys!
Yo dev just played the game today .
Renders are op story quite good
My fav girl is mc's girlfriend
She looks a lot like my cousin hehehe
Just hoping more bdsm content in the future with the basement room you know what I mean ?
Keep up the good work

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Zamka

Feb 22, 2023
I got through talking to everybody, the basement scene with blood crazy, the rest room scene with Karin, and finding regina in the shower. Every room i click on is the same dialogue with the girls and te costumes now, or is locked/vacant. ALso have done the basement scene with seo-yun if that matters. Am i waiting on an update at this point or am i just blind and missing something? Also i tried looking at whatever walkthrough there was but dont see anything.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

p44.jpg p67.jpg p304.jpg p349.jpg tb28.jpg

"Curse of Joy" The release date is March 4.

We did a lot of work with the writer to optimize the existing game and its story. On March 4, the first half of the prologue for the new updated version of Joy - "Curse of Joy", will be released.

This version 0.1 will remove existing content (Day 4.5), it will come back in a much cooler shell in the future.

In a couple of updates you'll find an exciting story with different factions, a very interesting sandbox and an incredible card game.

Some characters and their story have also been redesigned, now you can immerse yourself in the story of every character you love!

Sorrow fans will also be in for a surprise in future "Curse of Joy" updates.

Good luck, I will show you what is true and what is fiction!​

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is the cosplay event broken or just not finished? If its not finished you should put it in the changelog or something because right now it seems broken and people are just wasting time clicking everything. Also consider not adding an event to an update if its not done. Right now the changelog says 4.1 has a new cosplay event, then 4.5 with more scenes. Heavily implies the cosplay event is finished and done with.

Story like the other game is pretty good. This game is less confusing but suffers some of the same issues as Sorrow;Rebirth, just to a lesser degree. I like the reuse of characters, the girls look great and would be a waste to not reuse them.

Lets see what Curse of Joy v0.1 brings.

Reactions: LustFight

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It can be disabled in the settings or before the start
When? The only thing that comes up is graininess is that really ntr ? LOL Doesn't appear in my settings either though.

Seems like the patch is unnecessary if not broken. The regular game you refer to them as mom and sister, but with the patch he was calling her Karin at the very beginning. No incest content anyway at this point so like I said it's unnecessary so far.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This is my old post written by me back when I was working alone without a writer, now in the future there are plans to do an NTR that can be avoided.
Personally, the most perfect way to include netorare (NTR) is through a button that prevents it from appearing even by mistake. Also, with that mode turned on (not NTR) the game should be made in such a way that there isn't even a feeling that there might be an option with NTR. If you have NTR disabled but the game feels like NTR can happen at any time, then it's not worth playing.

In any case, if the NTR is never added, I find it better.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks, maybe I'll do it as a separate patch, I think that would be better.
I played a game quite a while ago that to activate the NTR part you had to download a separate patch. And that worked quite well, since the original game was made as a pure harem, and it was the patch that modified the game to include the NTR.

• Wow

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh, cool! That's exactly what I want to do. Thank you! <3
For my part, I don't see a problem, it's like making two separate games with the same basic story but different developments. When I played it, it seemed to me that it worked great.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1st time me seeing this game ... unlike some others ... loved it so far ... i had to give my vote to Maria.. for now anyways ... that sister Mag something is way hotter tho ... can't wait to see more of her :love:

keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes