3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
So uh... Okay I downloaded the data.rar. Extracted it into the data folder. Now what? Where is the recollection room in game?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So uh... Okay I downloaded the data.rar. Extracted it into the data folder. Now what? Where is the recollection room in game?
You need to go to the Goblin village and do some exploring around the cave, go into every caves you can find until you saw a cave with the light orb altar and have water in between. Then you will saw a shinning star that implying you need to jump over to examine the orb and you will archive the Recollection room

Reactions: Nykus

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
You need to go to the Goblin village and do some exploring around the cave, go into every caves you can find until you saw a cave with the light orb altar and have water in between. Then you will saw a shinning star that implying you need to jump over to examine the orb and you will archive the Recollection room
Thanks. It's been a while since the last time I played. I don't think I've gotten that far before.

wolfknight117

Feb 20, 2019
I ran a problem with this update. Every time I run it there is no text, neither i the menu nor once i manage to start the game, anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: abuelo

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
As much i love this game from the start, i've gotta spill this out for my own mental sake;
so let me get this straight,...(rather than me spending another 3 hours wandering around the map like an crazy person.)

After getting exposure lvl 3, by:
- finishing boo arc
- finishing goblin harem before the boss which is still under development
- finishing theff arc
- finishing beach,
- finishing truth or dare,
- blacksmith arc
- getting the homeless men jobs (except the one who says "i'd prefer to be your servant", ..) (it took me 1 hour just to find that prick a job cus he said "still waiting for your news" and it turns out there WASNT any jobs for him.....)
- finishing the sheep old man arc,,
There's nothing else to do??? anyone???

(i thought Yuuki could go topless or pantiless in daylight by now... *cough* in v0.8???
i dunno... cuz we've been waiting for 3 years???)

the way i cant possibly know whether ive finished all v.0.8 updates drives me quite insane.
(not insane in a cool way, but in an unhealthy mental mind way)

one more thing, I just realized we had to press "x" for Yuuki to run and speed up the story window without skipping texts at my last 3 hours of playing... T.T

Sorry for my tone...
we still love you, Rannero

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
As much i love this game from the start, i've gotta spill this out for my own mental sake;
so let me get this straight,...(rather than me spending another 3 hours wandering around the map like an crazy person.)

- finishing boo arc
- finishing beach,
- getting the homeless men jobs (except the one who says "i'd prefer to be your servant", ...
- finishing the damn sheep old man arc,,

(i thought Yuuki could go topless or pantiless in daylight by now... *cough* in v0.8???

the way i cant possibly know whether ive finished all v.0.8 updates drives me quite insane.
i have done everything you mentionned except the beach and i was still at exposure 1 :s

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
i have done everything you mentionned except the beach and i was still at exposure 1 :s
still at level 1? It could be quite crazy I'll admit. If i remember it correctly, try to talk to village chief, goblin scientist, boo, Theff (at the old poor people house ), and follow the story carefully. I hope it helps

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
How do you get the recollection room to get the new scenes? I've completed all the content for 0.8 but my recollection room doesn't get any of the new scenes to replay.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

- finishing boo arc
- finishing theff arc
- finishing beach,
- getting the homeless men jobs (except the one who says "i'd prefer to be your servant", ..) (it took me 1 hour just to find that prick a job cus he said "still waiting for your news" and it turns out there WASNT any jobs for him.....)

one more thing, I just realized we had to press "x" for Yuuki to run and speed up the story window without skipping texts at my last 3 hours of playing... T.T

Sorry for my tone...
THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HINT TO LEVEL UP MY EXPOSURE LEVEL. Holy shit it was a very painful to explore and search every single quest without knowing what you need to do or how many are left to level up, and after realize that we still couldn't walk around in the day it make me feel like it wasn't even worth to do the quest at all
How do you get the recollection room to get the new scenes? I've completed all the content for 0.8 but my recollection room doesn't get any of the new scenes to replay.
Welp! You just done goofed there, you need to go to the goblin's village and explore every caves until you found 1 with the altar that has water that need you to jump over to inspect the light orb. Then you would unblocking the Recollection room, but you can only unblocking new scenes if you found it BEFORE the new content being trigger

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017

- finishing boo arc
- finishing theff arc
- finishing beach,

Sorry for my tone...
Can you share your saves?

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HINT TO LEVEL UP MY EXPOSURE LEVEL. Holy shit it was a very painful to explore and search every single quest without knowing what you need to do or how many are left to level up, and after realize that we still couldn't walk around in the day it make me feel like it wasn't even worth to do the quest at all

Welp! You just done goofed there, you need to go to the goblin's village and explore every caves until you found 1 with the altar that has water that need you to jump over to inspect the light orb. Then you would unblocking the Recollection room, but you can only unblocking new scenes if you found it BEFORE the new content being trigger
you're welcome! I totally agree... it kinda made me sad knowing Yuuki still can't strip half naked in broad daylight

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes