VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Curse Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.2.5] [Notteaa]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

C0untZ3Ro

Jul 13, 2020
Hey There,

Love the game! Just want to point out a gammer mistake when the MC is sitting on the couch and talking to mother and she mentions that Sara has gone out with "his" friends.

Also it is possible to add an option from the relationship between Sara and Maria and John? It seems a little strange that Sara would be calling Maria by her first name if going the mother/daugther route.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
I always check out the date of first post and make sure the game has some time in development before really playing it [don't want to get blueballed]

But... I just clicked through it just to see it and damn your cg scenes + models are great. I was surprised with amount of unique scenes seems like crazy work. Models don't have that dead eye look you see alot of people post and are not any of the models I see everyone use.

Keep it up.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
These games usually suck beyond belief, but this is actually pretty well done. Great job, Dev. My only complaint is Steve is such a terribly silly name and I can't take it seriously. Why can we rename everyone else, but poor steve gets the short end of the stick? Justice for Steve.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
This is interesting, because it looks really professional, but reads pretty amateurish. Assuming the dev isn't a native English speaker, could be a good idea to use a proofreader. After busting ass to make great renders, neglecting the comparatively simple task of cleaning up the text seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity. Then again, maybe players don't care about dialog if the T&A is great, who knows? Looking forward to more, regardless.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes