VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Curse Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.2.5] [Notteaa]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It's pretty short but some quick little thoughts...

On the plus side, the renders are really solid, and it's not the same old character's I've seen 100 times before in other games (or at least I didn't immediately recognise them)... the mother's physique is a little silly, but that's subjective (it's just not my thing) and very common for these kinda games.

On the downside the language is a bit off. Initially, I thought the English was fine but it was written in a flat manner... but later on I did notice sentences that weren't quite right, spelling mistakes, and while this might seem petty not ending sentences with a fullstop seemed a little off... but there's a bit more to it than that, like when the MC thinks the girl at the cinema is teasing him, then decides she isn't ... it feels like he's just trying to tell us the player what's going on, rather than having thoughts formed in a natural way - if that makes sense at all.

Reactions: SecretSal

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well i dont think that main problem with this game is if this is unity or renpy....

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm curious... When this thread got made.. Why is there a lesbian tag, but you want to keep everything else a mystery?

Beyond that, models are great and looking forward to more.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Needs the NTR tag. Maria is an LI and if shit is still happening with Dickhead(whatever), then it's NTR. Doesn't matter if the MC isn't with her yet. Tag it properly. Not everyone is into that.
Isn't the point that it's not happening?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
What? Not everyone wants to see that shit. It's NTR and the game needs to be tagged with it.
I'm guessing tags are meant less as trigger warnings, and more as indicators that fans of those themes will like the game. Doubt any NTR fan is going to care about a game where the MC's maternal figure is in a loveless relationship with her husband, who doesn't even seem to be interested in her sexually. If anything, MC will be the one doing the netori-ing before too long. Agreed that it wasn't great to see the scene (also because netori is generally more fun when it's not an already terrible relationship that the MC is fucking with), but honestly, it was such a pathetic situation that I felt more sorry for them than any rage that usually comes with NTR.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I'm guessing tags are meant less as trigger warnings, and more as indicators that fans of those themes will like the game. Doubt any NTR fan is going to care about a game where the MC's maternal figure is in a loveless relationship with her husband, who doesn't even seem to be interested in her sexually. If anything, MC will be the one doing the netori-ing before too long. Agreed that it wasn't great to see the scene (also because netori is generally more fun when it's not an already terrible relationship that the MC is fucking with), but honestly, it was such a pathetic situation that I felt more sorry for them than any rage that usually comes with NTR.
Well and i sended game to bin right at start for example:D

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes