3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
This is not a cop out. It's a fact. If someone is not in an "active" relationship with another then there is no NTR or cheating or whatever you want to call it. Seriously look it up.

I agree. You can definitely get cucked by a woman.

Frankly, neither do I. Because it definitely IS a thing.

But as I said. "IF" I decide to let them continue once they ARE in a relationship with the MC then it will be optional. (i.e. Avoidable at that point). But to be honest I doubt I will be, 'cause frankly I'm not into that either unless it's in a threesome (or more) environment with the MC.
You had me at threesome or more you wonderful bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I mean... What can you expect with multiple LI's (current and future) living in the same house. ;)

Though I'll admit, from a developer stand point. I'm NOT looking forward to setting those scenes up. Especially animations. :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Xythurr

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I can see the girls getting horny and masterbating together specially the Twins but fooling around with each other? Nah. And i hope any future fooling around is avoidable. The Lez/Bi Trope has been played out so much to point it is annoying specially when your not into lesbian play. All i play is Harem games and when it's in 90% of those Harem games it tends to get very annoying to try and find one that doesn't go down that path. Heck i don't even care for 3somes.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I can see the girls getting horny and masterbating together specially the Twins but fooling around with each other? Nah. And i hope any future fooling around is avoidable. The Lez/Bi Trope has been played out so much to point it is annoying specially when your not into lesbian play. All i play is Harem games and when it's in 90% of those Harem games it tends to get very annoying to try and find one that doesn't go down that path. Heck i don't even care for 3somes.
All the tropes are played out on this site if having a lot of games featuring these kinks is your metric you decided that by. What are you on about lol?
I forgot how fresh and new the harem and incest concepts were lol.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
You need to read the definition of Netorare then. The twins are not technically LI's yet, therefore NOT behind his back. I also haven't said they will continue once they are. At least not without his permission "IF" I decide to include that as an option. I've also posted in my dev notes.

View attachment 3547416
Ah another "technicality", well fuck that, another to ignore then.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes