3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Twin daughters already fooled around with each other before. I doubt they will stop now.

I think those scenes will be there but dev might make them avoidable
Must have either took it out or didn't happen. Because i'm pretty sure it would be a hot topic on here if it happened either for or against it. Plus no lesbian tag. I for one hope for not i don't care for Lesbian/Bi content.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
MC can't cook - daughters have to do it, MC can't wake on time - daughters have to wake him up, MC can't date - daughters have to give him permission first, MC can't get gym membership - daughters take over all interactions, MC don't earn enough money to support family - everything comes from dead wife, MC doesn't even want to fuck daughters - they have to slowly and painfully corrupt him...
i'm just wondering - what was dev plan for MC? was this useless blob of a human being is really what he wanted for protagonist to be? like, no jokes, for reals?
Have you ever lived with 4 women? LoL 4 Women 1 Guy That's usually how it goes with majority of women in house holds you learn to just roll with it to not cause drama. I do agree about one thing they could have let him be the one to have made the money instead of the dead wife.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Must have either took it out or didn't happen. Because i'm pretty sure it would be a hot topic on here if it happened either for or against it. Plus no lesbian tag. I for one hope for not i don't care for Lesbian/Bi content.
It's only been mentioned in dialogue. No scenes have been added yet. I do plan on adding some, but players will have the choice to skip seeing it, though that does not mean it didn't happen.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's only been mentioned in dialogue. No scenes have been added yet. I do plan on adding some, but players will have the choice to skip seeing it, though that does not mean it didn't happen.
Can you make it avoidable, not skippable?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Have you ever lived with 4 women? LoL 4 Women 1 Guy That's usually how it goes with majority of women in house holds you learn to just roll with it to not cause drama. I do agree about one thing they could have let him be the one to have made the money instead of the dead wife.
The MC was making money, as a teacher. He's been a teacher for many years. His wife just made more and as stated in the first release they were able to buy the house and put money away due to investments she'd made. I never once said he didn't make any money while she was still alive.

In fact in 0.02 while talking with Rose on their date at the pizzeria she says "Did you forget that you taught at my school the last two years we lived here? All the kids loved you." :p

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No. The fact they've experimented is part of the story.
I'm not talking about the past but future experimenting.
IMHO the lez LI trope in harem games is getting boring...
Also why would they even fool around behind their fathers back when they haven't even been with him.
I don't care about it if it's in threesome setting but behind the MCs back... that gives three letter kind of vibes.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Also why would they even fool around behind their fathers back when they haven't even been with him.
I don't care about it if it's in threesome setting but behind the MCs back... that gives three letter kind of vibes.
You need to read the definition of Netorare then. The twins are not technically LI's yet, therefore NOT behind his back. I also haven't said they will continue once they are. At least not without his permission "IF" I decide to include that as an option. I've also posted in my dev notes.

1713295016218.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You need to read the definition of Netorare then. The twins are not technically LI's yet, therefore NOT behind his back. I also haven't said they will continue once they are. I've also posted in my dev notes.

View attachment 3547416
Meh... all girls are LIs, except ones that are explicable stated that the aren't and never will be, and the "not technically yet" is just a cop out... also you can get cucked by a woman too.
I have no idea where this sentiment of female NTR doesn't exists comes from...
That's why I asked it for the avoidable instead of skippable.
It's not good either but the lesser evil.

Anyway... I don't want to start an NTR debate here, but I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I kinda get where yall coming from but I kinda don't as well. My reasoning is that if a man found himself with a relationship with multiple young women who are madly in love with him and were literally half his age with the youthful vigor and horniness of teenagers to boot he would probably be thankful if they helped keep each other entertained/satisfied.

They aren't betraying him because he is number one and the thing that binds them together. It's also much better for them to REALLY get along if the whole relationship is to work long term and to help mitigate jealousy.

Finally the incest. I know it's a really common fetish but let's take a step back from our degenerate corrupted minds and look at this logically from a somewhat normal perspective. These people are super perverted. Like even more than the most filthy degenerate NTR cucklord on F95.

It takes a certain level of depravity to even entertain fucking a close relative much less entering into a full-blown romantic relationship with one AND doing so while willingly sharing that person with ALL your other close relatives.

I mean we beat our meat to a fictional story of it but most of would never even think about doing this shit IRL. (probably most of us wouldn't..maybe..nevermind that point lol there are some real weirdos on here)

What's my point? Well we've established that these cuties are some super pervy freakazoid chicks that probably have fantasized about some shit that would make even us blush so no I don't think it's strange that such pervy girls with incestuous desires fooled around together before they got daddy fully corrupted and now that he's all in I don't think such a man would be bothered if they continued to enjoy themselves with each other now.

He'd probably find it hot. It's not like they want another man he is not threatened if he was they wouldn't have worked so hard to conspire to corrupt him. They would just have their lesbo incest and be happy but they clearly love him above all else so everybody needs to calm down. There is no NTR lmao.

P.S. I love how this story flipped the genre on it's head with all the girls in an active conspiracy to corrupt their dad who is (was lol) a stand up guy.

View attachment 9uaari0af6g61.webp

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
I kinda get where yall coming from but I kinda don't as well. My reasoning is that if a man found himself with a relationship with multiple young women who are madly in love with him and were literally half his age with the youthful vigor and horniness of teenagers to boot he would probably be thankful if they helped keep each other entertained/satisfied.

They aren't betraying him because he is number one and the thing that binds them together. It's also much better for them to REALLY get along if the whole relationship is to work long term and to help mitigate jealousy.

Finally the incest. I know it's a really common fetish but let's take a step back from our degenerate corrupted minds and look at this logically from a somewhat normal perspective. These people are super perverted. Like even more than the most filthy degenerate NTR cucklord on F95.

It takes a certain level of depravity to even entertain fucking a close relative much less entering into a full-blown romantic relationship with one AND doing so while willingly sharing that person with ALL your other close relatives.

I mean we beat our meat to a fictional story of it but most of would never even think about doing this shit IRL. (probably most of us wouldn't..maybe..nevermind that point lol there are some real weirdos on here)

What's my point? Well we've established that these cuties are some super pervy freakazoid chicks that probably have fantasized about some shit that would make even us blush so no I don't think it's strange that such pervy girls with incestuous desires fooled around together before they got daddy fully corrupted and now that he's all in I don't think such a man would be bothered if they continued to enjoy themselves with each other now.

He'd probably find it hot. It's not like they want another man he is not threatened if he was they wouldn't have worked so hard to conspire to corrupt him. They would just have their lesbo incest and be happy but they clearly love him above all else so everybody needs to calm down. There is no NTR lmao.

P.S. I love how this story flipped the genre on it's head with all the girls in an active conspiracy to corrupt their dad who is (was lol) a stand up guy.

View attachment 3547443
Both agree and appreciate what you said.
Always nice to not only get a perspective but also a full explanation of from where that idea comes.
Seems you did a great job of giving both context and point of view for what is obviously happening in the story we've seen so far, and are likely to see in future updates. At least we (some of us) can hope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xythurr

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 3547443
I know what you mean... it's just a boring trope to me... "lez hot" ---> puts me too sleep
I don't care for lez in my harem... that's why I asked it to be avoidable. --> it's the lesser evil for me...
It's also poly vs. harem again... which is another can of worms...
I also see not point in them fooling around when they could try to fuck their dad instead...
I'd rather see Shaddy focus on the MC with the girls than the girls lezzing out in the background... which serves no point...

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
"not technically yet"
This is not a cop out. It's a fact. If someone is not in an "active" relationship with another then there is no NTR or cheating or whatever you want to call it. Seriously look it up.

also you can get cucked by a woman too.
I agree. You can definitely get cucked by a woman.

I have no idea where this sentiment of female NTR doesn't exists comes from...
Frankly, neither do I. Because it definitely IS a thing.

But as I said. "IF" I decide to let them continue once they ARE in a relationship with the MC then it will be optional. (i.e. Avoidable at that point). But to be honest I doubt I will be, 'cause frankly I'm not into that either unless it's in a threesome (or more) environment with the MC.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: haooni and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I know what you mean... it's just a boring trope to me... "lez hot" ---> puts me too sleep
I don't care for lez in my harem... that's why I asked it to be avoidable. --> it's the lesser evil for me...
It's also poly vs. harem again... which is another can of worms...
I also see not point in them fooling around when they could try to fuck their dad instead...
I'd rather see Shaddy focus on the MC with the girls than the girls lezzing out in the background... which serves no point...
IMO it's a harem when there is one dude who is the center on the relationship. It become poly when more than one dick is involved and there is no defined "main person" in the relationship.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes