3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The update was really really good, and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Despite how amazing Isabell is, I think Kathy still might be my favorite, definitely looking forward to getting a date with her. :love:

Same, except Mega still works fine for me, but the 5GB limit on Mega and Pixel is pretty annoying. I miss when Pixeldrain had a 20GB limit.
Yeah. I used to pay for Mega, but when it started bein a cunt and after contactin support over it and nothin changed, I dropped them. Why pay for shit that doesn't work? Yeah. Was great when Pixeldrain offered that for public. At €40 a year for the 4tb plan is pretty decent.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The update was really really good, and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Despite how amazing Isabell is, I think Kathy still might be my favorite, definitely looking forward to getting a date with her. :love:

Same, except Mega still works fine for me, but the 5GB limit on Mega and Pixel is pretty annoying. I miss when Pixeldrain had a 20GB limit.
Whenever I hit the Mega limit, I just change my VPN location and the connection starts right back up again.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
What are you talking about???

It's by far the fastest hoster for me and there are no ads, no strange connections (like Mixdrop), no captcha's etc. etc.
It's pretty much perfect for me.
The only downside is the 5 GB daily limit.
That content gets taken down after reporting is something that happens to all hosters.

GoFile is also a good hoster but for me it's noticably slower than Pixeldrain.
Depends on the country. At home I can't use GoFile, it simply doesn't work in my country. Pixeldrain is the best option. It gives 5Gb of fast download, after that just slows down but still works.
On the other hand, in Egypt, where I spend some time, Pixeldrain doesn't work at all, but GoFile works perfectly.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Depends on the country. At home I can't use GoFile, it simply doesn't work in my country. Pixeldrain is the best option. It gives 5Gb of fast download, after that just slows down but still works.
On the other hand, in Egypt, where I spend some time, Pixeldrain doesn't work at all, but GoFile works perfectly.
How about a VPN?

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
I'm using Joiplay and I'm getting this error when I try to access the options, either from the main menu or from a loaded save:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 322, in execute
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 339, in execute
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 339, in keywords
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 340, in keywords
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 341, in <module>
NameError: name 'my_ysize' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3628, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4101, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4101, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 339, in execute
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 339, in keywords
  File "game/scripts/my_screens.rpy", line 341, in <module>
NameError: name 'my_ysize' is not defined
I tried
If you want the script without this error, I'll just put it in the folder of the PC version that you're playing on Joyplay and just replace the one that's giving the error and try
Seems like this no longer works?

joeytess13

Jun 20, 2020
The game is kinda stuck for me and any help would be appreciated. I'm playing Version 0.05-G (2024.0308.201542) with the blood patch on MacOS and I can't progress past the scene in the school breakroom with Rose on the second day of class. Is the scene where she says "You used to also call me ... My Little Rose". The game is interactive, I can go back and forth to this point, but not get past it - pressing the space bar or clicking doesn't do anything. No error or trace output and restarting the game from scratch doesn't help.

Eh, nvm, I used an old save that worked perfectly and was able to finish this version. Great game!

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Loved how you put the carol burnet picture in the series of them watching gone with the wind. the curtain rod dress was too funny. yes i am that old but still love your work.

Reactions: tmu500
Jul 16, 2018
ShaddyGames
I love all the small details you put in this VN, like:
  1. The portraits with expressions
  2. Having multiple people say something at the same time
  3. Having exclamations marked differently (like *laughs*)
  4. People in the background (even in mirrors) whom change the direction of their head when another person in the foreground is speaking
I did have to get used to the looks of the MC for a bit, though. On the plus side, at least he looks like a normal guy instead of some caricature or wimpy teen.
Finally, thank you for having the women have more natural looking breasts. I personally really don't like those balloon breasts.

Last edited:

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
After unzipping and copying and replacing the folder (game) I get a traceback when starting the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_p_56541994 appeared twice, at scripts/zzpatch.rpyc:15 and game/zzpatch.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 577, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
    self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
    raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_p_56541994 appeared twice, at scripts/zzpatch.rpyc:15 and game/zzpatch.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Daddy Plan 0.05
Sun Mar 24 22:50:37 2024
Does no one have an idea why this error message appears when starting?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The rpyc is a compiled script. You shouldn't have the same script files in more than one folder. Looks as if you have the compiled script in the scripts folder and the script itself in the game folder. If the rpy file is a new patch, move it to the scripts folder along with it's rpyc file if there is one.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
MC can't cook - daughters have to do it, MC can't wake on time - daughters have to wake him up, MC can't date - daughters have to give him permission first, MC can't get gym membership - daughters take over all interactions, MC don't earn enough money to support family - everything comes from dead wife, MC doesn't even want to fuck daughters - they have to slowly and painfully corrupt him...
i'm just wondering - what was dev plan for MC? was this useless blob of a human being is really what he wanted for protagonist to be? like, no jokes, for reals?

• Haha
Reactions: Ximus

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
you should be only unZipping and then play there is nothing to replace. if you are talking about copying over an older version do not do that. delete it. just unzip and play.

Jul 16, 2018
MC can't cook - daughters have to do it, MC can't wake on time - daughters have to wake him up, MC can't date - daughters have to give him permission first, MC can't get gym membership - daughters take over all interactions, MC don't earn enough money to support family - everything comes from dead wife, MC doesn't even want to fuck daughters - they have to slowly and painfully corrupt him...
i'm just wondering - what was dev plan for MC? was this useless blob of a human being is really what he wanted for protagonist to be? like, no jokes, for reals?
Personally, I like the fact that it's a bit of a slow burn. Also, the dad seems at least somewhat normal compared to the usual MC, who is basically a loose cannon.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes