3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah on the extras screen I have the name/ages but no the blood option. I am befuddled and this is not my first AVN rodeo.
Did you ever get the option to choose your preference while playing?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Wouldn't mind a few flashbacks, though. Even if they're non lewd or just imaginary.
I want lewd ones. Ones where she's supposed to be sleeping but catches MC and his girl fooling around while they are babysitting. Maybe she took some pics on her cell phone and spent the next decade beating off to him. Mc and her are discussing they're past and she somehow still has the pics on her new phone and shows him. Maybe she shows the girls what mom and dad were like when they were younger. Claire could take a liking to mom and "borrow" the picture then gets caught by Rose who thinks she's looking at dad but realizes mid wank that she likes mom too. Maybe Rose shows Rhoda and Jared and they flip MC shit for corrupting their poor little girl. LOL, fucking hilarious. It'd also give us a little bit of action with his wife which wouldn't be a bad thing either. Also, doing something like this might pull the Rose haters on board when they see younger rose.

Edit: You can delete this if you want Shaddy. If I was a dev I'm not sure I'd like people shouting out ideas in the chat. It'd get annoying after a while for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
two out of how many people? I wouldn't call that breaking. :p
I didn't have it when I first played this update, got it after deleting persistent and save and started from scratch, maybe if it is set when first asked (I probably said no then) it doesn't show as an option after that, only checked for it because of a post mentioning it above

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
unzip this to games main folder. it should unhide the button.
While that did unhide the button for me (and give that menu we weren't supposed to see, lol) it now throws an error when you want to save, and click one of the 6 save-tiles:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I use the original my_screens.rpy file I can save, but the items on Extras go missing again.

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
After unzipping and copying and replacing the folder (game) I get a traceback when starting the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_p_56541994 appeared twice, at scripts/zzpatch.rpyc:15 and game/zzpatch.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 577, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
    self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
  File "D:\Games\Erotik\The Daddy Plan\TDP-0.04-pc\TheDaddyPlan-0.04-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
    raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_p_56541994 appeared twice, at scripts/zzpatch.rpyc:15 and game/zzpatch.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Daddy Plan 0.05
Sun Mar 24 22:50:37 2024

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes