3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well it sad for me, hope in future there will be option for no bush option, the girl asked MC which he preferred
It's my game and I don't remember any of them asking. lol
But sorry no there won't be an option for any of the main LI's, however some of the side girls won't have any. I got tired of seeing only bald pussies in the majority of these games, and I'm the opposite. Not enough with pubes unless it's a big assed, big titted 'MILF".
I put 'MILF' in quotes because it lireally means 'Mother' I'd love to fuck' and yet it seems to be the general consensus in the majority of AVN's that they all have to be big assed and titted which is complete bullshit. I can think of at least ten women I know just off the top of my head who are all MILF's but have slender to petite bodies.
Aaaaannndddd Now I'm on a rant about MILF's so I'm going to stop here.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I'm now playing Last Oasis Before Chastity in parallel with this chat. The MC comes to a diner to get some burgers. And there are lots of them right now in the screen. That's what I call a coincidence :D
this game is good, but the updates are weird...he keeps adding small updates to content that is already there so you HAVE to replay it over and over. Highly recommend waiting til each major update to play.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
But sorry no there won't be an option for any of the main LI's, however some of the side girls won't have any. I got tired of seeing only bald pussies in the majority of these games, and I'm the opposite. Not enough with pubes unless it's a big assed, big titted 'MILF".
I put 'MILF' in quotes because it lireally means 'Mother' I'd love to fuck' and yet it seems to be the general consensus in the majority of AVN's that they all have to be big assed and titted which is complete bullshit. I can think of at least ten women I know just off the top of my head who are all MILF's but have slender to petite bodies.
Bush is love bush is life. Love me some fur burger!

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
SOOOO MUCH FUCKING THIS...I HATE that EVERY fucking milf is built EXACTLY the same on this website. You gave us a good looking milf here and then said we can't fuck her :*(

I get it though. I like Jared so i don't wanna have him killed off or cuck him. Wouldn't mind a one-off eiffel tower though... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
SOOOO MUCH FUCKING THIS...I HATE that EVERY fucking milf is built EXACTLY the same on this website. You gave us a good looking milf here and then said we can't fuck her :*(
Wait till you meet the Dean of the school. Dr. Marianne Travis, and don't forget Mei. you'll get to be with both. Perhaps more with Mei. Thinking of potentially bringing her and her daughter Olivia into the main fold. but I haven't decided yet.

Marianne_side.png Mei_side.png

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes