3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
was fürn müll kann nicht mal die freundim ablehnen warum dann die frage überhaupt stellen ...wieder ein game ohne entscheidungs freiheit tsss !!!
They are saying the game is crap because you can not refuse the friend. So why even ask the question. Why have a game where you can not make decisions.

Or at least I am pretty sure that is what they are saying if my German has not failed me.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
They are saying the game is crap because you can not refuse the friend. So why even ask the question. Why have a game where you can not make decisions.

Or at least I am pretty sure that is what they are saying if my German has not failed me.
Yeah. I was kind of just being a jerk, as I'm freakin exhausted and was pushing the site rules on them. lol

1687833005535.png

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, so good, pacing seems better than most games of this sort. Most are all the way immediately or take forever to get the second base(AWAM for example). I like that the MC is hesitant but does not keeping kicking the can down the road. Of course, in real life, 90% of father's would shut this down completely, another 5% might be like our MC(loving, in multiple ways but puts his daughter's welfare over his hormones), then you have the 5% that are scum and are the molesters of this world.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the dad of his girlfriend isnt part of this harem i hope....cause no sharing in my vn´s please....oh at the end of this version,if happens what i think will happen....i´m out....this goes a way i think i dont like....no one other then me touches my girls and no one sticks his nose into my buisness...but it seems for drama purposes it will go down this drain...wait for the next update to see whats next but i lost hope

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
the dad of his girlfriend isnt part of this harem i hope....cause no sharing in my vn´s please....oh at the end of this version,if happens what i think will happen....i´m out....this goes a way i think i dont like....no one other then me touches my girls and no one sticks his nose into my buisness...but it seems for drama purposes it will go down this drain...wait for the next update to see whats next but i lost hope
How the hell did you get that from the end of the update? There's no sharing and never will be (with other guys at least), as far as drama goes, of course there will be some drama, but it will probably not be a big part of the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that is too much for you... then idk what to tell you, why are you even on the internet? :ROFLMAO:

Did i heard sharing? Yes please :p:LOL:
Nope sorry :D

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Personally enjoyed it so far the only thing I'd say about it the fact that there is no variety in the body types all of the girls pretty much look the exact same apart from their heads. Would be nice to have Li's with different proportions.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Why on earth dosent this have the virgin tag? for once a game does it right when they have a virgin scene and no tag? thats not good....

Also was wondering why it has a voiced tag? it dosent even have a voice volume silder.

Great game so far though.

Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
So.. Shaddy!! When might we expect the update game to come out? I really like how this one has a different turn on the way the father/daughter(s) relationship(s) are building. I was a bit "ARRGH!!!" when the "Meeting" ended with the beginning of the mother's commentary, or most likely story... I look forward to the FUN continuing because I have already come up with "Ideas" of what is / has / will transpire.. When the draw of a game causes this I know that game is REALLY gonna be good!!! Keep it up Shaddy!!! Great job on this one so far TOO!!!

Reactions: Bibon1

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
So will the recent events with fellow developer shaddy worked with have impact on this game too? :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So will the recent events with fellow developer shaddy worked with have impact on this game too? :unsure:
He discussed it a little bit on discord and he said he was considering reworking the game a little a bit and making the girls look a little older. I think he is sick right now so he hasn't been on discord that much so we will have to wait and see what he decides to do. I personally think the only thing he needs to make the twins look a little older. The rest are fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasturac

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
He discussed it a little bit on discord and he said he was considering reworking the game a little a bit and making the girls look a little older. I think he is sick right now so he hasn't been on discord that much so we will have to wait and see what he decides to do. I personally think the only thing he needs to make the twins look a little older. The rest are fine.
Im quite curious as well - I mean depending on what changes are decided it might be better to just drop the game. I dont really want a bunch of 30 year old looking renders with their some how barely older then them 'father' lol (I've seen drastic suggestions)

Reactions: Backdoorman

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Im quite curious as well - I mean depending on what changes are decided it might be better to just drop the game. I dont really want a bunch of 30 year old looking renders with their some how barely older then them 'father' lol (I've seen drastic suggestions)
Nah he won't do something like that. When I talked about it with him on his discord the idea was to make them look like the younger girls from my new memories. If he decides to rework the girls they will still look like they are in they're late teens.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes