3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's what I was about to say, but you beat me to it :). And apparently many others, now that I read some pages back. It will be interesting to see how that affects future content.

I'm heavily into blondes, so you can guess who's my favourite, but Izzy and Rose is look great too. Those two are also best written characters. Good game.

After what happened to the school, I was kinda hoping for homeschooling for family and some of their selected classmates, but trip wasn't bad either.

btw. I think Izzy and I have same plans for her birthday gift ;)
Yeah soon as you see Rhoda says interesting, rather obvious.

Izzy and Rose are pretty but something about Kat just does it for me, and I am normally not one for blondes.

Yeah, I thought a great chance to ramp up the sex with the daughters.

Yeah, it is rather obvious Izzy's Bday will be cherry-popping time.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Love it so far, one of the best starts to a VN I've experienced in quite a while, and I love that it's not the typical father corrupting or tricking his entire family into being in his harem. It's a really refreshing take on things, and it's well written and has a story that's not convoluted, which is an issue I sometimes have with harem games.

Looking forward to more, and so far at least, Kat is my favorite, though tbh I love them all. There's no one that's an obvious LI that I have disliked so far. :giggle:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
IIRC, there was also a slip of the tongue, where the guy mentioned he and his wife grew up without their father... Singular...
OK if you say so, I skipped a lot of that shit, just found it boring.

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
/sigh. Things were looking great. Shaddy. The man behind the mods. Worked with the dream team. Please God tell me we are going to cuck that fishy fucker and it isn't going to turn into NTR.

Reactions: ArunPrime

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
/sigh. Things were looking great. Shaddy. The man behind the mods. Worked with the dream team. Please God tell me we are going to cuck that fishy fucker and it isn't going to turn into NTR.
What kind of NTR are you talking about?

I personally hope each man sticks to his own. The MC clearly has the best deal in that case, no need to cuck Rose's father.

Reactions: Azfar

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
Let me guess... Maybe you like to troll a little? :whistle:
I'm absolutely serious. I hope I'm way off and just making shit up. Hence my flabbergastedness. I just can't think of any other reason for this whole plot line, unless it's going to turn out that MC is her long lost brother somehow.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm absolutely serious. I hope I'm way off and just making shit up. Hence my flabbergastedness. I just can't think of any other reason for this whole plot line, unless it's going to turn out that MC is her long lost brother somehow.
That may be the case... I was thinking something similar myself :)

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
With Rose's parents, I kind of also think that the two are brother and sister, but MC too?
I'm not so sure, but I'm happy to be surprised.
However, MC has deflowered Rose, so she can somehow not actually already fucked?
Oh no, the more I think about it, I become paranoid o_O

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
But she didn't... You must have missed the comment that she had not ever had sex before that time with the MC
I'm out of reactions, but you are right.

I just can't think of any other reason for this whole plot line, unless it's going to turn out that MC is her long lost brother somehow.
I hope not to be honest. Too many incest games make the family tree overly complicated which reduces the amount of realism even further.

I think the plot line is to flesh-out Rose's character and make the player more sympathetic towards her. In my opinion it's working.

As well as delaying the progress with the daughters a bit probably.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
unless it's going to turn out that MC is her long lost brother somehow.
I hope not to be honest.
:unsure: Not possible, MC knew Rose's parents 12 years previously and when they arrive at Rose's parents' place MC is rebuked for calling the mother Mrs ... if she was the mother, it would have been Ma/Mom/Mum/Landlady/... or Step-...

A few sentences later MC objects to being called "Boy" by Rose's Dad on the grounds that he is only a few years younger than him.

Ma and Da look close enough agewise for MC not to be their kid; closest you could get is MC being Rose's Uncle, but that would make for an overly complicated back-story

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I feel like the story is foreshadowing that Rose used to fuck him.
Did you even play the game? She was a virgin, and not only that, It wouldn't even make any sense considering her parents very much seem to be monogamous, at least we've seen nothing to suggest otherwise so far.

Her mother definitely doesn't seem like the person to give her child up, so this seems not only unlikely, but also doesn't make sense considering there was a mention that the MC's father had died. (Can't remember if it mentioned the mom as well, maybe) It would seem highly unlikely to me. If it wasn't already established that the MC's father had died, then I could definitely see her Dad possibly being his dad.

Fishy? What exactly has he done that is fishy, well besides being a fisherman of course... anyways, there's no need to cuck him, nor would I want to, unless we learn that he's secretly doing some terrible shit. As it stands though, he doesn't seem fishy, he's just a grumpy old man... which is not surprising in the slightest.

Also, Shaddy has said, there will be NO NTR, and no if we end up cucking someone later on in the game that is already in a relationship, just because they were fucking before isn't NTR. While we are in an established relationship with any LI, they will NOT be involved with anyone else, only us.

With all these posts you are making, it makes it seem you either skipped through all the dialogue of the game and didn't bother paying attention to the plot at all, or you are trolling, because nothing you are saying is logical or rational in the slightest.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes