3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
First person is more enjoyable to me, especially when you consider how mediocre some main characters look.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know that programming is not the same as creating a programming language and it is how you use it and apply your knowledge of it that makes you good. I'm not saying that he created the function but he's the first one I've seen that applies it and he does it perfectly.
In addition, any app uses 90% or more of recycled code.
and don't worry I'm not angry
Using a standard language feature in a basic way doesn't make you a good programmer, even if it's not commonly used. Note I'm not saying he's not a good programmer, I've learned a lot from him myself; his modified choice screen is something anyone who wants to move beyond the basics should look at. Lauding him for using the multiple dialogue feature is just weird though, you might as well say that he's a great programmer for using the side image feature.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
A true 'god' when it comes to coding.
HA. I wish, but thanks.

How often is an update released?
My goal is 6 weeks between updates, but life can delay things.

Using a standard language feature in a basic way doesn't make you a good programmer, even if it's not commonly used. Note I'm not saying he's not a good programmer, I've learned a lot from him myself; his modified choice screen is something anyone who wants to move beyond the basics should look at. Lauding him for using the multiple dialogue feature is just weird though, you might as well say that he's a great programmer for using the side image feature.
LMAO. I have to agree. Even though I'm NOT using the side image feature. :p

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
As some have already touched on, we're forced to accept Rose and it doesnt matter how many times one clicks "Don't"?

Its a fun enough "game"(?) sure but in reality it feels like a kinetic story, which is fine, but the lack of choices that matter is a bit anoying...

Perhaps I have completely missed the point of this game and that it revolves around Rose and the other women is just extra flavour on top..and not the other way around

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
ShaddyGames
This may seem like an odd thing to praise considering the genre/content, but the breakfast at the "in-laws" where the food and drink disappeared bit-by-bit was a very nice touch and great attention to detail. Well done there.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I really like the game up to the Rose part. Sorry I'm just not a fan, she feels like an outsider to me. Personally I would have preferred her as an option rather than forced. It also felt weird that Chloe and Claire kept trying to push them together given that they know how Kathy and Izzy feel. It seemed out of character. This part is a bit disappointing for me.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes