3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are

It's telegraphed really really hard lol the one that's more subtle is the 'mystery' voyeur who based on personalities I assume is Kathy. Could be her or either twin frankly though.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I like the personality that he have given to rhoda and jared, hopefully it won't be the only time she appears and we will see more of her in the future, it makes the game more fun in my opinion.

Reactions: Yngling

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
i think most times they look like goblins because the dev simply took a stock char and dialed the growing up morph up the results are mostly really ugly especially when the dials are just set to max like in a lot of expressions but from the previews its not too bad only a few look a little bit off saw a lot of worse attempts on loli chars...
but to be real if the devs would really took a lot of afford in them the game would for shure not be allowed here..

the kids in daz can look quite good i attached a test render i got after tinkering a bit with my profile char and i think looks quite good but would for shure got hit with rule7 when put in a lewd scenario...
What morph settings aand hair did you use?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
So wish I knew the Daz assets used so I could do some fanart... Especially of the redheads Rose (AKA My Little Rose!), her mother Rhoda, Claire and Isabel! Although at some points Isabel does look like she is a brunette.....
Anyone at least know which hair each one of them has and the shader used?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is that a Catholic thing? I wouldn't know, I'm not Catholic.

Lesbian sex is boring to watch. Doesn't do anything for me. I don't think it has anything to do with religion. Just my personal tastes.
it just shows how some people want things that some don't and then kink shame when they don't get what they want ... i hate NTR ... but instead of saying other than that ... i just don't play those types of games ... while others just enjoy complaining about .. what they don't get when they want it .... go figure , huh ..... ;)

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
hey shaddy i just start the game and i gonna say this even if the game end to be a meh..
i love your programing skill, the moments when 3-4 people speaks at the same time and you just split the screen for put all the characters at same time its just wonderfull first time i see something like this in a vn keep the good work(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey shaddy i just start the game and i gonna say this even if the game end to be a meh..
i love your programing skill, the moments when 3-4 people speaks at the same time and you just split the screen for put all the characters at same time its just wonderfull first time i see something like this in a vn keep the good work(y)
true to facts .... Shaddy is one of the best devs on this site ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: tarsgrim

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's... a standard Renpy feature? Shaddy didn't create that, anyone making a Renpy game can do that.

Reactions: tarsgrim

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Keep up the great work, really enjoying this. One request if I may the night scene is too dark for my computer i can hardly see the characters if there is a wa to lighten it. I tried in my setting but didnt help.

• Sad
Reactions: Blackbadger1!

tarsgrim

Dec 19, 2022
That's... a standard Renpy feature? Shaddy didn't create that, anyone making a Renpy game can do that.
You know that programming is not the same as creating a programming language and it is how you use it and apply your knowledge of it that makes you good. I'm not saying that he created the function but he's the first one I've seen that applies it and he does it perfectly.
In addition, any app uses 90% or more of recycled code.
and don't worry I'm not angry

Last edited:
Reactions: toobs and oaiki
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes