3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ayooo, the game got hit on itchio, wonder why........
Fucking Germans. You can see the take-down request. The US is not part of Germany, and they have no authority here. I really wish the companies would tell European countries to piss up a rope and simply block traffic from the country that wants the items taken down.
Doesn't matter. I couldn't sell it on there anymore anyhow, cause of the changes to the payout system a few weeks ago, and I was only going to be posting the public release due to it.

Reactions: TheFurs and pgm_01

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
ShaddyGames -

Custom character names, error . . .

1-When MC is talking, name is shown as what I have named him . (as-in, the "First Name", asked to 'keep default', or change)

2-But, when, Rose, (so far only her), calls him by his "friend's-call-him" name, it reverts to "Red", the Default Name,
(although, that's not what, the name was, as it was changed .)

This may be, as-in, part of the last up-date . . . as-in, the earlier part of game, it worked as it was, intended/supposed to .

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
ShaddyGames -

Custom character names, error . . .

1-When MC is talking, name is shown as what I have named him . (as-in, the "First Name", asked to 'keep default', or change)

2-But, when, Rose, (so far only her), calls him by his "friend's-call-him" name, it reverts to "Red", the Default Name,
(although, that's not what, the name was, as it was changed .)

This may be, as-in, part of the last up-date . . . as-in, the earlier part of game, it worked as it was, intended/supposed to .
It's been reported a few times.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes it has been mentioned about a million times now. And yes it will be fixed in the next update. Now for the next person that cant read at least some of the thread before posting a bug that has already been posted
Well, that makes me, "one" of those . . . :devilish:

Though, I was reading the "posts" from page 1, and only got to page 8, before "discovering" the ERROR, in-game . . .
And I'm one of those "play-testers", as I find an "error", I report it . . . :sneaky:

and I'm sure I won't be the "Last", (to report it), either . . . Better to "over-report", than "not-report" at all, (thinking some-one else, will/has, already reported it :rolleyes:).

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Really wish people would get persecuted for false claims of things. Saw the fake copyright claim from Germany is still live on itch, where they don't even claim copyright, they just cry 'morality' on it... and there's no such thing as a "morality takedown" nor should there be.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
have not tried the game yet but i saw that tittyjobs may be added in the future. And then i saw the images and the "we don't have the capacity" meme came to mind

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Yes it has been mentioned about a million times now. And yes it will be fixed in the next update. Now for the next person that cant read at least some of the thread before posting a bug that has already been posted
That's funny... I just went back 3 page to the April posts and not a single bug report.

Oh, I see... we're supposed to read the WHOLE thread!

Or... maybe... we can just be glad people actually report bugs - and if that bothers you, just ignore it. Or not... if being bitchy is enjoyable to you. *shrug*

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Aw, I was hoping to get to know some of the other cheerleaders and the way this update suddenly went in a completely new direction was surprising to me.

Reactions: katzenstreu
Dec 9, 2020
Good update, story is getting interesting, and where it left off has a couple possibilities for direction. The girls didn't look like they were angry or sad at the call in, so I don't think we'll be seeing Jared manhandling Red next time at least. :D

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
great game can not wait to see more i do not know if its just me but i would love to see what rose and girls talks about but thats just my curiosity side of me

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes