3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
ShaddyGames

Shaddy always relied on your mods. Top quality and you've been incredibly responsive. Loving your VN. Very high technical quality. The LIs are lovely. Writing is solid. Awesome job coming out of the gate. Looking forward to what comes next! Thank you so much for your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
In general I like how the game goes, however I don't like that about who catches Isabel, who catches Rose, who Isabel talks with and not presenting Rose and Isabel's conversation since I don't like being in the shadows and not knowing what happens, but there is also the other part that that is what creates suspense and generates a plus to the game; Now it's okay to do it like this, but if you're going to do it like this, I would recommend not showing the scene of the girls talking and playing in the living room and not showing their thoughts and so on, since that should follow the pattern that they keep us in the dark about things, this would be in my personal opinion, however it is your game and you know how you do it, although I have a feeling that they will show all that later.

Finally, according to me, I already have a theory and I have analyzed who the anonymous could be, the girl who talks to Isabel and the one who catches them and so on, I think that playing VN so much has given me a deeper analysis of these types of situations both in games, VN, movies and so on, hahaha
Good luck with the game and I hope they don't leave it, because lately several games that looked good have been abandoned.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think the redhead by the stairs is Melody.
Odd D from DMD isn't there in the theater.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Overall a good game.
Well thought out plot, girls are hot.
Just wish it was more POV, especially because the MC is a ginger. LOL

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Enjoyable update, interesting it is all the girls pursuing us instead of the other way around.

I hope this "mystery" voice is not going to turn out she is just hearing her mums voice in her head or something lame.

dobas

Aug 19, 2019
Creator page on subscribestar added to favorites. This is the fourth artist whose work I want to appreciate.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
In Shaddy's Cinema (replay menu), what are the other games in the image?

View attachment 2566936
Should have been saying "Click Me" next to "Shaddy's Cinema" at the top if you haven't yet. Regardless click that and other than the three by the stairs (Daddy's Hard Time), they are all listed in order from front to back, left to right.

Edit: Postboned games game may still be listed as 'Pursuits of Desire', but he's changed the name to 'Quantum Entanglements'. Which will be updated next release if I didn't get it in this time. I can't remember if he changed it before or after I released 0.02. lol

Reactions: TheFurs and pgm_01

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And before anyone says. `They look too young to be that age'. Bullshit.

You CAN'T go by looks these days. I've known 30 year olds that looked like they could have been 13-14, hell I dated one. And let me tell you it was no fun going out in public with her. I can't tell you all the looks we got, not to mention actually being interrupted by a cop while we were kissing in public. All I can say is thank god she had her ID on her.
Ehh, let's be honest. Yes, an occasional 18 year old might look like they're 13. But when entire school class of supposed 18 year olds just happens to share this statistically rare appearance and there's no typical looking 18 year old in sight, then it's the "you can't go by looks" that becomes "bullshit" and nothing but obvious CYA fig leaf that no one is going to actually buy for a second. Although yes, they can pretend to believe that if it suits them.

At the end of the day there's no benefit in trying to argue this, all it does is just attracting more attention to potential controversy.

Reactions: RustyV
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes