3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
HOLY FUCK, Rose is a pretty redhead, she has no car, so we are taking her places, like a taxi driver, so a hot redhead "fell" into our taxi, does anyone know of a rename mod, I need to change the MC name to Korben.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
"Mod"? You can rename the MC by default.
SIGH.
The MC when he fingers his daughter says "Aziz light", this is a reference to a scene in the start of one of the best movies ever The Fifth Element, in a scene during said movie, a redhead falls into the movies hero taxi, Korben Dallas, my comment was a joke comment referencing that scene in the movie, as was a previous post I made about asking the dev if the movie colour was super green, a reference to a scene with Ruby Rhod.

Thanks for making me need to explain it.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm emjoying the game except when some of the words are so small, it's hard to read them. I had to get very close to the TV just to read them. Instead of making the words small why not put them into ()'s? It'll be a lot easier instead of having small words that some players can't see or read.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm emjoying the game except when some of the words are so small, it's hard to read them. I had to get very close to the TV just to read them. Instead of making the words small why not put them into ()'s? It'll be a lot easier instead of having small words that some players can't see or read.
I can't speak for Shaddy, but one of the reasons I do sizing on dialogue is to indicate that it's harder for the MC to hear, so making it harder for you to read it is intentional.

But, there is a dialogue size adjustment in the options.

Reactions: TheFurs and pgm_01
Oct 22, 2017
I can't speak for Shaddy, but one of the reasons I do sizing on dialogue is to indicate that it's harder for the MC to hear, so making it harder for you to read it is intentional.

But, there is a dialogue size adjustment in the options.
Even though I don't see the need to make it actually difficult for a player to read the text, I like it very much if text size and styles like bold or italic are used.
Sure, you can use () [] {} ** "" and a billion other characters to indicate something.
But this is not necessarily intuitive and you will potentially have to adapt to a new syntax with every game.
Many use the same or similar characters for the same, so you can learn what they mean - but it's a meta thing you have to engage with while playing/reading.

But smaller text being lower in volume und bigger text higher, or bold text being more powerfull and so on is pretty easy to grasp and adds a lot to my immersion. It's like facial expressions for the written text.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
hello!

the preview pics look nice. i have a few questions:

1. are the younger girls already kinda sex craving/slutty like college girls?

2. will the protagonist let the girls walk all over him?

thank you very much

and also thank you very much for the many nice mods, shaddy! :)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
hello!

the preview pics look nice. i have a few questions:

thank you very much

and also thank you very much for the many nice mods, shaddy! :)
You'll just have to play to find out. ;) :p

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
You'll just have to play to find out. ;) :p
sorry, I barely get to playing my absolute favorite games. and also am a bit untypical for F95 so i try to check my no gos beforehand instead of being annoyed with a game after playing it. some reviews seemed harsh but mentioned the girls actively trying to get sex - sadly i cant stand that, especially not with really young girls

maybe there will still be some different info, but regardless of it, i wish you very good things also with your game :)

Reactions: gadu2121

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
sorry, I barely get to playing my absolute favorite games. and also am a bit untypical for F95 so i try to check my no gos beforehand instead of being annoyed with a game after playing it. some reviews seemed harsh but mentioned the girls actively trying to get sex - sadly i cant stand that, especially not with really young girls

maybe there will still be some different info, but regardless of it, i wish you very good things also with your game :)
Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has different things they like and look for in these VNs. I am certainly the same in regards to other things in VNs. Great thing is there are a lot of good ones out there.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Your questions are a bit vague / subjective so it's difficult to answer.

My answer would be 2x no.

One the other hand:
- the girls aren't absolutely clueless nor are they victims
- the MC is not a super dominant type so yes he will give in sometimes

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has different things they like and look for in these VNs. I am certainly the same in regards to other things in VNs. Great thing is there are a lot of good ones out there.
Your questions are a bit vague / subjective so it's difficult to answer.

My answer would be 2x no.

One the other hand:
- the girls aren't absolutely clueless nor are they victims
- the MC is not a super dominant type so yes he will give in sometimes
Thank you very much you two.

Sadly I'm out of reactions, so if I should forget to return later: please have this already <3

Hope you have a good day :)

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Hi!

regarding your signature, do you know of a good place to freely get the game?

Greetings & hopefully a good day =)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
ShaddyGames dunno if anyone's told you, but almost every-time Rose calls the MC by his nick name it defaults to Red, even when changed.

Edit. It seems that it defaults back to Red at some point after the start. I even started a new game and it had the correct name, nick and surname, but changed it back to Red. I changed it again in the options after Rose stays over that first night and it seems to be fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ShaddyGames dunno if anyone's told you, but almost every-time Rose calls the MC by his nick name it defaults to Red, even when changed.

Edit. It seems that it defaults back to Red at some point after the start. I even started a new game and it had the correct name, nick and surname, but changed it back to Red. I changed it again in the options after Rose stays over that first night and it seems to be fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes it has been mentioned about a million times now. And yes it will be fixed in the next update. Now for the next person that cant read at least some of the thread before posting a bug that has already been posted

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
ayooo, the game got hit on itchio, wonder why........
Fucking Germans. You can see the take-down request. The US is not part of Germany, and they have no authority here. I really wish the companies would tell European countries to piss up a rope and simply block traffic from the country that wants the items taken down.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes