3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Oh shit, I didn't see that. Thanks for let us know, as well adding that feature. Saves me time having to restart the story again. Regards.
For variables that the player is able to set, it's always a good idea to check the Options screen to see if you are able to change that variable. This is especially true with games that Shaddy codes, or helps with.

Reactions: MrBenny
Dec 9, 2019
Played through the latest version (0.02), anyone else find that some of the images are too dark? As in, even if it's meant to be at night, the image is dark enough that we the viewer can't make most things out.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Played through the latest version (0.02), anyone else find that some of the images are too dark? As in, even if it's meant to be at night, the image is dark enough that we the viewer can't make most things out.
Was fine for me. Adjust your monitor settings maybe?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
its easy to fix.
just go to the settings and rename the nickname again.
it goes back to Red when the new content kicks in (after rose peeking on izzy).
That's odd because I started playing with the v0.02. Any idea why it reset only the MC's nickname? It kept my custom name for the MC.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Good first game, but why allow the player to choose a nickname if you are going to continue to have npc's call him "Red"?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i flicked through a few posts and just want to know, will setting the girls to 14-14/15/16 make sense in the story, cause you said something about college and i thought this was a highschool age game.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
There's a bad call in Rose's dialogue, after the introduction of Miss Chan she calls MC by Default instead of the user input name.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Geez people need to read stuff. That the nickname stays red when i change it thing has been reported like 20 times or more in the last few pages. It is a broken Variable and is fixable by going into the settings and changing it. Or wait till next update where Shaddy has already said he has fixed it.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Nice story so far. At this point to me Rose feels like an interloper so I'm pulling for team Izzy! ;) I'd be more than content with her and the other three anyway!

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Nice story so far. At this point to me Rose feels like an interloper so I'm pulling for team Izzy! ;) I'd be more than content with her and the other three anyway!
Rose got turned on watching Izzy masturbate to her Daddy so i don't think they're on opposite sides. We don't see their conversation if you let Izzy go up to Rose's apartment but i'm assuming they talked about sharing the MC.

Reactions: Yngling

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee shaddy iff you are adding Preggo tag then you still mis another tag aka CREAMPIE
becausse you canot get preggo whitout a Creampie

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes