3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
nice game i see heaps of potential with this one, very proud father feel to it. But please can you stop forcing the teacher(Rose) on me. give me a damn choice. hell if you gave me a choice id probs choose to be into her, but the forced hanging out, forced kisses, forced flirting, and forced dating, it just kills any interest that may have naturally been there. it just killed the entire immersion of being a player

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey Rose just called me Red .. wtf i changed it to Bear :ROFLMAO:
this was after Izzy called her a slut :LOL:

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
hey Rose just called me Red .. wtf i changed it to Bear :ROFLMAO:
this was after Izzy called her a slut :LOL:
yeah its a bug somewhere, after you notice the nickname revert back to the default of Red, just go into the preference settings and manually rename your characters nickname back to your preferred name of choice. The game seems to keep your implemented name of choice from that point on. im guessing dev will fix this bug on the next update

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah its a bug somewhere, after you notice it start calling the MC Red, just go back into the preferences and change the name back to your preferred nickname. once you change it again it seemed to stick with the implemented name of choice
yup read that ... and i haven't gotten to that point yet ... but i will , maybe here in a few after i finish this run thru ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why are the dudes always so ugly and the skin looks like from a zombie(color)...
:ROFLMAO: to be honest i don't give a shit what i look like ... err i mean my MC looks like as long as i ,, i mean my MC gets to bang some hot babes ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Given the harem tag the game is likely going to presume you're playing to catch them all. People don't exactly play these to be picky.
In most games which have harem tag you can still choose the girls you want and reject the rest, or even go for a single girl. I have no interest in catch them all, never play like that.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
story is good and nice but wow it was worth downloading again .. a kiss and finger scene is new

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Trying to setup the ages of the twins, and for me 18 would mean they are in their senior year of high school. And because we are not told the ages of the two older sisters at the start, it's even more difficult. As all the girls are attending the same private academy, which doesn't seem to be college level (or is it a dual type setup of some kind new school?).

Also, would there be such a thing in the US where a private school would have high school and college classes together? Here in Canada, we don't have any such combination of high school and post secondary education. And the highest age of a Canadian high school student, would be 17-18 of age to complete the normal grade 12 level. And up to age 19, for the grade 13 advanced studies level, which preps Canadian students for university.

Well, my guess for the ages of the twins, would be around 15-16. But it's still odd for me because the oldest is still in high school with her younger sisters. Maybe knowing the ages of the older sisters at the start, would aid in deciding the age setup. Unless MC and his wife kept popping out kids one after another, so they would be only a year apart in age. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning about those pitch black night secenes, where I hardly manage to discern a pillow, haver you consider to simply display a black screeen, and save the time and effort of the renders?

Thanks in advance.

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Hmm...Trying to setup the ages of the twins, and for me 18 would mean they are in their senior year of high school. And because we are not told the ages of the two older sisters at the start, it's even more difficult. As all the girls are attending the same private academy, which doesn't seem to be college level (or is it a dual type setup of some kind new school?).

Also, would there be such a thing in the US where a private school would have high school and college classes together? Here in Canada, we don't have any such combination of high school and post secondary education. And the highest age of a Canadian high school student, would be 17-18 of age to complete the normal grade 12 level. And up to age 19, for the grade 13 advanced studies level, which preps Canadian students for university.

Well, my guess for the ages of the twins, would be around 15-16. But it's still odd for me because the oldest is still in high school with her younger sisters. Maybe knowing the ages of the older sisters at the start, would aid in deciding the age setup. Unless MC and his wife kept popping out kids one after another, so they would be only a year apart in age. :unsure:
the oldest(Izzy) is 2 years older then the twins

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
why are the dudes always so ugly and the skin looks like from a zombie(color)...
hmm, he looks mostly normal to me, typical tone for a redhead.

This is already fixed for the next update...
Was this one also caught? I've seen it at least twice so far dropping off the girls, and I'm only on like the third day.

"Girls. Have a good, and be a good."

Should be 'Have a good day, and be good', or similar.
It's a great start from what I've seen so far. Will look forward to this one.

Cheers.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

I think you are thinking a bit too deep...

The FBI may have a job for you though. :ROFLMAO:

May 27, 2017
One of my favourite modders has made a VN, and that too a Daddy-Daughter one! :love:

Renders look good, models look great, overall a solid project. Props for actually making the lolis look like young girls and not just some shrunken down women like a few VNs out there. Will try this after a few updates. Best of luck to Shaddy DaddyGames ;)(y)!

1681972792161.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
offtopic but does anyone know what that game is called where mc goes to work at some school and there is i think 3 separate dorms for the different grades of girls. guessing it was removed for loli content but not sure cause i cant remember name of it

Reactions: trynd

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
the oldest(Izzy) is 2 years older then the twins
Well I just noticed the oldest daughter isn't even 18 yet...as shown in the image I posted below. And I guess the twins, which they are just starting high school, would be 14...soon to be 15. And the blond (the middle) daughter, would be only a year older than them (16-17 years of age).

Anyways now I know...the dad will have to be very cautious, or he could end up doing jail time.

Reactions: NC_summer
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes