3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
one year, :) i be back
I see a lot of people say comments like this. In your case, how much playing time are you waiting for, before you believe a game is worth trying? A year of development time seems a bit arbitrary, since each developer works at a different pace.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see a lot of people say comments like this. In your case, how much playing time are you waiting for, before you believe a game is worth trying? A year of development time seems a bit arbitrary, since each developer works at a different pace.
In most cases when people post something like this, they are just trolling. I think you could make the case that, after one year if the dev is still working on a the game and releasing frequent updates, then it's worth playing because the dev is really committed to the game and the risk of him abandoning the game is lower. But I doubt that was his reasoning :LUL:.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
As a matter of fact. I posted the beta to the first update to my higher tiers yesterday. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain a 4ish week release schedule. It will probably be closer to 6 going forward.
6 weeks is still far quicker than a lot of devs on here. Plus the quality will be there with your updates.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I see we got personal introductions to every cheer squad member. Are they just background, or potential love interests?

Very pleased to see pregnancy planned, this should be fun!

Reactions: gojira667

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I see we got personal introductions to every cheer squad member. Are they just background, or potential love interests?

Very pleased to see pregnancy planned, this should be fun!
Some will be love interests, although not primary ones. But not all.

Reactions: jstreet

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I kinda dread sisters having 3 completely different hear colors(some games also change the eye colors too). I have noticed a very small few address it with a flashback when they were younger being similar but now chooses to dye.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
been waiting for an update to version 1 ...... and wow .... this is an awesome update ... well worth the wait ... thanks Shaddy :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDaddyPlan-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Huh. I don't know why this didn't show up on Latest Updates. Glad I checked the thread itself

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Good update, true it may feel a bit rushed but it's understandable in the context that she can't wait any longer, also let's wait to see who the character "????" is.
OctoPussy Island by Cr8tive M3dia appears in the replay section, but as far as I know it only develops Limitless (which has just released an update), is it a game that is just about to be released?

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
OctoPussy Island by Cr8tive M3dia appears in the replay section, but as far as I know it only develops Limitless (which has just released an update), is it a game that is just about to be released?
Yes. I treated it as sort of a teaser for their upcoming game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
ShaddyGames Looks like here is "hard coded" MC name because I changed his name to other but here we still see name "Red".

Edit.
And this also occurs in some of the other dialogues even though I have chosen a different MC name and nickname, sometimes "Red" still appears instead of my chosen name/nickname.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyGames Looks like here is "hard coded" MC name because I changed his name to other but here we still see name "Red".
Edit.
And this also occurs in some of the other dialogues even though I have chosen a different MC name and nickname, sometimes "Red" still appears instead of my chosen name/nickname.
This is already fixed for the next update. I've done a lot of coding changes that didn't make it into this update. some of which address this issue. Word of warning. With all the changes i'm implementing it 'may' require a game restart, although so far none of my test saves have broken from them.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
great update :) (but Isabel scene is too dark really... :confused:and not a fan of forced Li..)

Honestly I liked the first update ...
I’m not in the head of the DEV, but from what I see in this update... The plot seen 4000 times girls who manipulate their father etc. That "voice" that girls talk to etc...seriously no supernatural stuff pity...
Izzy’s change of look is a plus but I preferred the blonde’s old look.

In short, I put it aside and wait until there are real choices and if the story goes too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes