3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I have feedback regarding the first few minutes. The girls all sitting on the table and the family has an conversation. The player didn't had any time to learn the names properly. I couldn't figure out who was speaking, besides the one you encounter in the kitchen. Maybe you should move the camera to focus more on the talking character. Or you could try to position the dialog box more dynamic on the character.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree 100%, them tractor trailer tire tits are for the birds.

I wish more dev's would use normal size breast for a change.
While i agree that i like normal breast sizes more than ballon tits, this game is not any more normal in that regard.
Last time i saw so many flat girls was back in elementary school, certainly not in highschool.

Imo flat as a board is just as unattractive as ballon tits.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I'm content with a wide variety. Can we all agree that boobs are great, regardless of size?
Rather small and real than gigantic, fake tits. As far as gaming goes, just ridiculously gigantic tits far too often. It’s not difficult to just make normal sized , c cup maybe, tits in a game.
Just don’t find, in life and gaming, balloon tits attractive

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Rather small and real than gigantic, fake tits. As far as gaming goes, just ridiculously gigantic tits far too often. It’s not difficult to just make normal sized , c cup maybe, tits in a game.
Just don’t find, in life and gaming, balloon tits attractive
I don't remember any flat chested girls in this, I remember some A-cups and B-cups but not flat chested.
Just look around you and you will see a lot more C-cups and below than D's and higher.

DerHerrM

Sep 30, 2022
I enjoyed it very much... looks promising. I actually especially liked the banter between the children and am looking forward to the further development of the story and the characters. Looks like a solid foundation for an awesome novel.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
one year, :) i be back
ShaddyGames is not like a lot of devs on here. You can expect timely and high quality updates. Updates that do not take 6+ months for 5 minutes of play.
As a matter of fact. I posted the beta to the first update to my higher tiers yesterday. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain a 4ish week release schedule. It will probably be closer to 6 going forward.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes