3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If not for the future tags section saying there are avoidable tags planned, I would think this was gonna be Kinetic. Guess when I come back at a later date I'll read the planned tags and current tags to see if any choices were added yet. Seems like you would have at least a couple choices in the game demo, if you planned on it not being kinetic. Seems like a cool game, though. Decent story and characters. I'll definitely check back later on.

Aug 22, 2021
If not for the future tags section saying there are avoidable tags planned, I would think this was gonna be Kinetic. Guess when I come back at a later date I'll read the planned tags and current tags to see if any choices were added yet. Seems like you would have at least a couple choices in the game demo, if you planned on it not being kinetic. Seems like a cool game, though. Decent story and characters. I'll definitely check back later on.
Developer Notes:
SPOILER

Currently there aren't any choices, but there will be as the game progresses.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Another daddy-daughter game, nice!

Just my nitpick but maybe the girls' designs are kinda too flat chest if you plan to add a titjob tag? Could balance it by giving the oldest daughter more curves, perhaps?
The daughters doesn't necessarily need to be the ones to give their dad a titjob, it could also be another more mature/developed LI. The daughters are fine as they are, no need to give them more curves this early on. If they get more curves because of passing time or pregnancy, then that's something different. But regardless of the look, this is just the first release, let's enjoy it and see what Shaddy has in store for us. I will definitly stick around, regardless if it's here, LC or his discord. Best of luck Shaddy. I like it! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another daddy-daughter game, nice!

Just my nitpick but maybe the girls' designs are kinda too flat chest if you plan to add a titjob tag? Could balance it by giving the oldest daughter more curves, perhaps?
Don't need no tit job, just needs lots of vaginal creampies and pregnancy for all the family. :love:
Other than the family that is.

Need someone else to give tit jobs if that whats you like.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Thank you, but you realize Chloe and Claire are carbon copies of each other, other than hair, right?
Lol I hear u, maybe it's the hairstyle or color? It's just not as noticeable on the ginger as it is on the blonde, again not meant as a negative takeaway, ugly daughters need love too....maybe even moreso. Still a good project with great potential :)

• Haha

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Developer Notes:
SPOILER

Currently there aren't any choices, but there will be as the game progresses.
"If not for the future tags section saying there are avoidable tags planned...." It appears my comment mentioned that. 0_O

As I said...in so many words...
It needs actual tags. The whole point of my comment was that I have to read the post, and sometimes with games on this site, I end up having to search the threads, just to find out if it's kinetic or not. And, to filter out games that don't have choices, it needs actual tags....even for demos. I would rather wait a few updates till it has some sort of choices, before downloading a game, than to download a kinetic demo.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
"If not for the future tags section saying there are avoidable tags planned...." It appears my comment mentioned that. 0_O

As I said...in so many words...
It needs actual tags. The whole point of my comment was that I have to read the post, and sometimes with games on this site, I end up having to search the threads, just to find out if it's kinetic or not. And, to filter out games that don't have choices, it needs actual tags....even for demos. I would rather wait a few updates till it has some sort of choices, before downloading a game, than to download a kinetic demo.
I didn't add this for nothing.
1678143469034.png :p

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
I asked this earlier but don't think I got an answer. Will you just be sexing your daughters, or will there be others outside the family? For example, will you be sexing your daughter's friends, bullies/enemies, teachers, etc?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I asked this earlier but don't think I got an answer. Will you just be sexing your daughters, or will there be others outside the family? For example, will you be sexing your daughter's friends, bullies/enemies, teachers, etc?
I'd think Rose on her own would answer that question, considering their conversation at the end. but yes there will be activities with some non-famliy.

deadremix

Jul 30, 2022
so nice to have an in-game WT built in, no extra downloading. as soon as i saw this as a game by shaddy i thought there's no way there isn't an in-game WT!!! lol

• Haha

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I see "VN" and "Ren'Py", and nothing that says whether it is Kinetic or not.
"VN" means "Visual Novel"...which does NOT mean "Kinetic." That also is not a tag. To filter out certain things, threads require tags, otherwise, those threads cannot be filtered out.
View attachment 2447953
Kinetic is a tag, which I didn't add. And can be filtered out.

1678246431471.png

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Kinetic is a tag, which I didn't add. And can be filtered out.

View attachment 2447978
I never said kinetic was not a tag. I said this did not have the kinetic tag. I also remember asking if there was a plan to add choices at a later date. THen changed that, when I read part of the thread. I then said it should have the proper tags so that it can be filtered out, when searching for non-Kinetic VNs. "which I didn't add. And can be filtered out." If you did not add the tag, how can this be filtered out using the kinetic tag?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I never said kinetic was not a tag. I said this did not have the kinetic tag. I also remember asking if there was a plan to add choices at a later date. THen changed that, when I read part of the thread. I then said it should have the proper tags so that it can be filtered out, when searching for non-Kinetic VNs. "which I didn't add. And can be filtered out." If you did not add the tag, how can this be filtered out using the kinetic tag?
Since you stated you read part of the thread than I'm going to assume you already know. But just to point it out. This line has been in my developer notes on the main post since my game was posted. Therefore there is no need for the kinetic tag.

1678358042537.png

And just a heads up. Later is actually going to be in the first update. I just wasn't sure at the time if it was going to be the first or the next. I hope this clarifies it for you.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes