3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Planned tags
Anal (Avoidable), Harem, Milf, Pregnancy, Teen, Vaginal sex.
Probably tit and/or footjob(avoidable). Not really into those two myself, so if I add them they will be player's choice.
You don't like tits :unsure:

BRO

• Haha
Reactions: Halfelf

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
its interesting to see the king of modders making a game. and since they mod my favorite games, this is probably going to be the perfect game

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShaddyGames

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Well Shaddy after my comment I forgot to download, DOH

thx

My only criticism is don't rush the sex, takes time to really get there :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Bro, ShaddyGames, Nice job, liking how it 'feels' so far. Writing is decent, plot (from what I can tell) seems like it Leaves a LOT open to develope/ evolve more later on. The models are hot also, with the personal exception of ?Chloe? I think....not even meant as critism bc every girl doesn't need to be a supermodel-faced sex bomb, but dam I think MC isn't her dad but maybe this guy is.....somehow?
the-ring-guru.gif

it's mostly just the top 1/2 of her head, from the eyes up, but even this could be a plot point later on....

Regardless, looking forward to more of this story!!!

qwertynomaniak

Mar 5, 2023
What engine is this game based on?
After all, here are only pictures and videos that change when you click the mouse. where is it done?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Bro, ShaddyGames, Nice job, liking how it 'feels' so far. Writing is decent, plot (from what I can tell) seems like it Leaves a LOT open to develope/ evolve more later on. The models are hot also, with the personal exception of ?Chloe? I think....not even meant as critism bc every girl doesn't need to be a supermodel-faced sex bomb, but dam I think MC isn't her dad but maybe this guy is.....somehow?
View attachment 2441398

it's mostly just the top 1/2 of her head, from the eyes up, but even this could be a plot point later on....

Regardless, looking forward to more of this story!!!
Thank you, but you realize Chloe and Claire are carbon copies of each other, other than hair, right?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes