3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Well, I for one like Rose. While I wouldn't have minded a smaller scale family-only plot, I think it is easier to write the dynamics and tension you need for an engaging story by bringing in a relative outsider. And her background story doesn't make her too much of an outsider, either. At least with 0.03 it should also be clear why having Rose be optional wouldn't work out.

Given the expected revelation that Rhonda and Jared are brother and sister, I'd really like a swinging scene with Rose and her parents. I don't think Shaddy does that kind of content, but a guy can dream...

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well, I for one like Rose. While I wouldn't have minded a smaller scale family-only plot, I think it is easier to write the dynamics and tension you need for an engaging story by bringing in a relative outsider. And her background story doesn't make her too much of an outsider, either. At least with 0.03 it should also be clear why having Rose be optional wouldn't work out.

Given the expected revelation that Rhonda and Jared are brother and sister, I'd really like a swinging scene with Rose and her parents. I don't think Shaddy does that kind of content, but a guy can dream...
You had me agreeing with you up until that swinging line lol. But that isnt my thing lol you do you :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well, that makes me, "one" of those . . . :devilish:

Though, I was reading the "posts" from page 1, and only got to page 8, before "discovering" the ERROR, in-game . . .
And I'm one of those "play-testers", as I find an "error", I report it . . . :sneaky:

and I'm sure I won't be the "Last", (to report it), either . . . Better to "over-report", than "not-report" at all, (thinking some-one else, will/has, already reported it :rolleyes:).
Well then you didnt read enough of the thread then. Cause it was posted several times And no it is not always better to "over-report" then "not-report" at all. Cause that could annoy the dev. I know i have tested some games and if you didnt read the thread before reporting a bug that had been reported more then 3-4 times you got told to read the thread and if you did it again you usually got booted til the next update if you was even let back in then.

*Edit* if you even read to page 13 you would see Shaddy even making a post regarding said problem i was talking about. So in short read more of the thread

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I enjoyed the game until the MC had no option but to become Rose's boyfriend. I would have loved it if it continued as an adventure between dad and his daughters. I fell in love with Kathy, and I wish I could follow a path where the MC would be in an incestuous relationship with her alone.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Halfelf

WELLLLLLL . . .

Guess I was being a bit LAZY . . . SUE ME :p .

Guess , it could have been easier to "Log-In" to the Discord, :unsure: check the Bug channel, and see if it was reported . . .

But, I was in-the-middle-of-playing-the-game, . . . and didn't wish to get that distracted . . .
(and it kept popping-up all-through-till-the-end, which was distracting, in-of-itself ! )

:sneaky:

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I have huge respect for Shaddy and I have enjoyed this for the most part. I like the premise and the characters other than Rose. I don't have the hate for her like others seem to, but she can rub the reader/player the wrong way. I've enjoyed the releases greatly up until this one. It was not bad. It had some good progress and lewd scenes, but two things bothered me. The breakfast table scene went on forever. I thought the whole release was going to be at that table. The second is the end of the update. Those kinds of cut offs just get me. Every update needs a stopping point that make you wanting more, but that was a harsh stop. I would have placed it as the boys were walking in. Less harsh, but still leaves you wanting more.
I will end on thanking Shaddy for the story and say my critiques are small really as I am really enjoying the VN. Keep up the good work!

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
Rose is like a 5 wheel in the story but she is supposed to be the new mom.

I would love to see Izzy and Kathy have some fun a little bi never hurts.

Reactions: Cavpal

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
I have huge respect for Shaddy and I have enjoyed this for the most part. I like the premise and the characters other than Rose. I don't have the hate for her like others seem to, but she can rub the reader/player the wrong way. I've enjoyed the releases greatly up until this one. It was not bad. It had some good progress and lewd scenes, but two things bothered me. The breakfast table scene went on forever. I thought the whole release was going to be at that table. The second is the end of the update. Those kinds of cut offs just get me. Every update needs a stopping point that make you wanting more, but that was a harsh stop. I would have placed it as the boys were walking in. Less harsh, but still leaves you wanting more.
I will end on thanking Shaddy for the story and say my critiques are small really as I am really enjoying the VN. Keep up the good work!
It was a bit wordy at times. I am actually one of those that really enjoy the story side of these AVNs, but that was a bit wordy for even men. I agree on Rose as well, I enjoy her and don't have any problem with her part. I have a feeling it grows into something more interesting, based on the teases already.

Love seeing Shaddy build this AVN. He command such great respect for all the work he does on so many AVNs. It was good to see him work on this creating.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I have just a lil complaint ,
that blood bit could be better
it's not important at all but it looked like something made in MS paint and slapped on.
Anyway countinue with your work and good lock (y)

Reactions: hawk784563

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I've been playing for a about 5 hours and so far all I've seen is oral sex.Is there ever gonna be sex in this game or it's gonna be dragged out like most games on here?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So I've been playing for a about 5 hours and so far all I've seen is oral sex.Is there ever gonna be sex in this game or it's gonna be dragged out like most games on here?
Umm first i really hope you are joking. Second if you have been reading this VN for 5 hours you are one slow reader. And Third There is Sex in the game already not with the daughters but with Rose still sex. And Fourth i really hope you are joking.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people can explain why there is no scene with chloe and claire who is in the gallery of the game?
and not only in this game ... but also in other games of this developer, except for the game proud father .. there are all the scenes with all the characters of the rules

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
they will be available in new games in these games right? or ms won't do take off something stoyisheye by etam they don't have a scene in the galleries?!? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have a major hard-on for gingers, but Kat is definitely the prettiest, and thank for for that because outside of fun with her it was pretty boring I thought.

I got 10 bucks on Rose's parents being brother and sister, or some sort of incest.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I got 10 bucks on Rose's parents being brother and sister, or some sort of incest.
That's what I was about to say, but you beat me to it :). And apparently many others, now that I read some pages back. It will be interesting to see how that affects future content.

I'm heavily into blondes, so you can guess who's my favourite, but Izzy and Rose is look great too. Those two are also best written characters. Good game.

After what happened to the school, I was kinda hoping for homeschooling for family and some of their selected classmates, but trip wasn't bad either.

btw. I think Izzy and I have same plans for her birthday gift ;)

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes