3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Did you even play the game? She was a virgin, and not only that, It wouldn't even make any sense considering her parents very much seem to be monogamous, at least we've seen nothing to suggest otherwise so far.
Still out of reactions but well said.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yes, her parents most likely, not Rose though. It will definitely be interesting to see what all the next update entails, definitely left me in suspense.

Reactions: Ramagar and RustyV

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
I understand that in this game, MS will not do anything with twins, right? That's why their scenes can't be opened in the gallery no matter what I do... am I right?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I understand that in this game, MS will not do anything with twins, right? That's why their scenes can't be opened in the gallery no matter what I do... am I right?
or maybe there just arent scenes for them yet and they are greyed out to avoid the players disapointment when clicking on them only to see that the gallery is empty.

Reactions: Quaszog55 and SlapE

GuiltyStimPak

Jun 24, 2022
Ahhh, that cliffhanger. Well fucking done. It's not often these games get me this curious about the next update. What the hell is she about to say?!

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I think it was her parents life. To many clues for it.
Rhoda and Jared might be siblings. We also have all that weird portraits in the art gallery foreshadowing.

I think the fact that Jared also Loved MCs wife is to be taken as a pseudo-kinship. So MC's wife is Jared-Rhoda's adoptive/foster daughter, which makes them MC's pseudo parents and parents in-law if he marries Rose. Or Wife and Jared had pre-narrative sex, then Rose would be wife's daughter aka MCs step-daughter to keep all the LIs on the same social Level.

I am a little miffed at the fact that MC is a Typical No-use Dad in a Daughter-service Harem.
Plot progression is the girls telling him, what and with whom to do it next and every conflict resolution is MC caving in to begging and steamrolling of one character or leaving the room and Let the Girls Discuss It.

A-okay concept for a character in a hospital suffering Amnesia (with all his (surrogate) daughters being medical staff), very unbelievable for a Teacher and single-father of four, who allegedly is an authority figure forced to have had made hard choices.
Gets old real quick. Might been burned one time too often... but this where harem stories go to die...

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Just finished the game and really enjoyed it. Look forward to more. Izzy and Kathy are my favs, I hope Izzy goes back to her earlier hair color. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes