3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So how do I get rid of this "Rose" chick disease. Is this a kinetic novel? If so please tag it. Because I did all I could to drop that ....un...attractive....ho. What choices matter here?
What disease are you talking about I don't see Rose as disease she's not bad

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and $@~

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh boy, another person complaining about Rose and calling her "unattractive". At this point it's like a broken record, I'm not even going to bother saying what I REALLY want to say to all you special people because I would likely get thread banned if not banned banned. :D

So instead have some cookies and milk, I'm sure you could use some it might cheer you up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just don't forget your bib, wouldn't wanna make a mess on your shirt. Hopefully the cookies and milk will take your mind off that mean ugly ROSE for a while, bleh!

Well anyways, I hope all you sane people out there who don't come in here just to bitch about something are having a good day/night and also that you are enjoying the Halloween season. :D

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Oh boy, another person complaining about Rose and calling her "unattractive". At this point it's like a broken record, I'm not even going to bother saying what I REALLY want to say to all you special people because I would likely get thread banned if not banned banned. :D

So instead have some cookies and milk, I'm sure you could use some it might cheer you up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just don't forget your bib, wouldn't wanna make a mess on your shirt. Hopefully the cookies and milk will take your mind off that mean ugly ROSE for a while, bleh!

Well anyways, I hope all you sane people out there who don't come in here just to bitch about something are having a good day/night and also that you are enjoying the Halloween season. :D
Damn I feel dumb now LOL thought he was trying to say Rose had disease didn't even think of it as ugly as I don't think she's that bad WTF shoot me in the head

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
That's the second person who has suggested this is a kinetic novel. I don't think some people know what that term means.

No choices are available to the player = Kinetic Novel

Choices are available to the player = Visual Novel

Choices are available but you aren't attracted to the only love interest who's graduated college = Still a Visual Novel

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Should we expect a WT mod for this game soon???
Edit: i just realized i was talking about another game LOL ignore me

i don't think it really needs one the dev includes one that shows the variables changed and tells you what some options lead to (haven't finished the game yet so no clue how it is past where I'm at just at the blizzard and power going out) its also linear so you can't get lost, routes just come down to what you want Ex: Loving relationship or corruption/slave

unless im missing something?

There is no way to get all scenes in one playthrough so a walkthrough wouldn't help with that..

Or do you think the ingame WT doesn't track enough?

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i don't think it really needs one the dev includes one that shows the variables changed and tells you what some options lead to (haven't finished the game yet so no clue how it is past where I'm at just at the blizzard and power going out) its also linear so you can't get lost, routes just come down to what you want Ex: Loving relationship or corruption/slave

unless im missing something?

There is no way to get all scenes in one playthrough so a walkthrough wouldn't help with that..

Or do you think the ingame WT doesn't track enough?
I don't think it needs another one as the ingame version works well.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
in my opinion after the school burned down the story burned down too.
Maybe... I didn't get the feeling that early, but maybe it was due to me playing as a part of the whole. The feeling I get from this update though, had a rushed feeling to it. Maybe I'm just nitpicky though.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't think it needs another one as the ingame version works well.
yea i was talking about a different game anyways Lol

For this game i haven't really seen many choices that make a difference honestly only in the middle of update 2 tho

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I never said she was unattractive, I just hate the fact that she gets shoved down our throats without a chance to say no. If your "choices" aren't choices at all, then it's not a VN, but a KN. It's that simple.
Inb4 people getting triggered over personal opinions. AGAIN.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
No choices are available to the player = Kinetic Novel
This is inaccurate. It's not about having no choices at all, it's about not having choices that impact the story in any significant way.

An example would be MC encounters a LI that offers a sex scene. A choice is given. The writer has two options. Option one is to give the player the choice between MC having sex with the LI, or not. With this choice, the writer has to remember that the LI might have been declined, and include this choice in story paths further down the line, including possibly not having the LI present at all. Option two is that the writer is only offering the choice of watching the sex scene. The sex still happens, it's just a question of whether or not the player sees it. With this, the LI's presence and behavior in the story is unchanged, no matter what the player choses.

In purely mechanical matters, both offer a choice to the player. In actuality, option one is the sign of a Visual Novel. Option two is undeniably a kinetic novel.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
This is inaccurate. It's not about having no choices at all, it's about not having choices that impact the story in any significant way.

An example would be MC encounters a LI that offers a sex scene. A choice is given. The writer has two options. Option one is to give the player the choice between MC having sex with the LI, or not. With this choice, the writer has to remember that the LI might have been declined, and include this choice in story paths further down the line, including possibly not having the LI present at all. Option two is that the writer is only offering the choice of watching the sex scene. The sex still happens, it's just a question of whether or not the player sees it. With this, the LI's presence and behavior in the story is unchanged, no matter what the player choses.

In purely mechanical matters, both offer a choice to the player. In actuality, option one is the sign of a Visual Novel. Option two is undeniably a kinetic novel.
True, it's more accurate to say "No choices which affect the story."

Regardless, this game has choices which affect the story. Just because there isn't a choice to say no to a particular LI doesn't mean the game is KN. There are other choices which change aspects of the story.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes