3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Twin daughters already fooled around with each other before. I doubt they will stop now.

I think those scenes will be there but dev might make them avoidable
Are they avoidable then?, there should be 2 other daughters left, or are all of them forced LI?

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I general, I like the game thus far, not I am not a big band of the mother and father (a lot of talking and boring). Hopefully, the game will be more fucus on the daughters. :)

Last edited:

Vkuufjydt

Jun 21, 2023
Hey Shaddy weird question but what's the jazzy song called during the scene with rose in the living space above the garage right before the trip to colorado?

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
Hope not why do you want the MC to get pegged
him doing it to the girls.
There are way more women that are into anal sex than there are men that are into it, including gay men.

and that's from 2017. The number has gone up dramatically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
Isn't menshealth the same site that did some shit about 90% of men love havin their prostate tickled? I guess I'm in the 10% who doesn't. :ROFLMAO:
don't know about that one, but I'm not into that either. I do know that anal sex between straight couples (woman receiving) is more common than some may realize. I'm honestly surprised that some people don't think it's as common as it really is, especially with the sexual freedom of today's society. As the second article posts, more girls are into it than not, and more than half of them orgasm from it.

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes