3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
don't know about that one, but I'm not into that either. I do know that anal sex between straight couples (woman receiving) is more common than some may realize. I'm honestly surprised that some people don't think it's as common as it really is, especially with the sexual freedom of today's society. As the second article posts, more girls are into it than not, and more than half of them orgasm from it.
It's common for me. Every woman I've been with did it. Swallowing and anal are a must. If not, we aren't compatible.

Reactions: mac_angel

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
It's common for me. Every woman I've been with did it. Swallowing and anal are a must. If not, we aren't compatible.
There are a lot of women who did it when they were younger but refuse to do it later in their life or they refuse to do it with certain partners either because of a lack of attraction or concerns of being viewed as slutty. Either way this can give the perception to some men that women really aren't into anal.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There are a lot of women who did it when they were younger but refuse to do it later in their life or they refuse to do it with certain partners either because of a lack of attraction or concerns of being viewed as slutty. Either way this can give the perception to some men that women really aren't into anal.
No argument here. But if a woman tells me no, I just move on.

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
I'm surprised that I caught on to that Our Island reference so quickly. I'm usually slow on this kind of thing but I recognized Heather almost instantly and as soon as she mention twin nieces I knew for sure.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Can I just say, as a Colorado resident, it's so weird to see references to places I know, like Pearl St Mall, lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why? I was asking because some have completely abandoned their games or are reworking their games to make them older.
Everybody knows that... if this game gets abandoned then that happens...
Best advice I can give you is to move on... all that will happen is the mod purging your comments.

Don't talk about it... don't mention the people involved... and so on...

Reactions: wookie ookie

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
At the part I'm up to there was a scene with girls playing games on a laptop (Proud Father and Daddy's Hard Time" are mentioned. I've played Proud Father, but I can't seem to find Daddy's Hard Time.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Edit: Got my info, thank you.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes