3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
him doing it to the girls.
There are way more women that are into anal sex than there are men that are into it, including gay men.

and that's from 2017. The number has gone up dramatically.

This may be an old quote be in an effort to keep things realistic I'll drop these links here:

Maybe we can have an arc where he has to take one of his daughters to the hospital and has to explain her anal fissures and bleeding lmao.

Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
Keep up the great work on game development and your great mods. Take care of the health and keep the pixels flowing!

I still don't get how anyone can be so bloody touchy about animated characters, IE:: NOT REAL, and random age hangups.

I remember seeing a posting on an AVN recently.. "No Pixels where harmed in the making of this game". Representation is
one thing but when it applies to "unreal" IE: Non-Exsistant Characters.. It should be left at "Freedom of Expression" and if
you don't like it... DON'T Look at it! Don't Read it! Don't watch it! Leave adults to choose what THEY want to look at, read,
and watch.. Seems to me that MOST of us know the difference between REAL and Un-Real / Living and Animated Pixels..

Sorry... Got on my soap crate again.

Fantasy is fantasy. Real life is a pain in the ARSE!

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
This may be an old quote be in an effort to keep things realistic I'll drop these links here:

Maybe we can have an arc where he has to take one of his daughters to the hospital and has to explain her anal fissures and bleeding lmao.
I'm 52 years old. I've been doing it most of my life with every girl I've been with in long term relationships. Never had a problem. I'm also an active part of the fetish community (FetLife), and anal sex is one of the most popular fetishes; so much so that it's not even considered a fetish so much as expected. It's very rare to find someone that puts down anal as a limit.

side note. After the past 4 years, I really don't trust much in what the medical community has to say. Especially since I have Ehler's Danlos Syndrome and congenital heart failure and have had many issues in dealing with the medical community. You check out any EDS forum and you'll find countless stories of people having issues with various doctors, hospitals, etc. I'll go by my own experience and the experience of others first hand way before the doctors that get taught through a bad version of 'broken telephone'.

• Sad
Reactions: bondpius

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I'm 52 years old. I've been doing it most of my life with every girl I've been with in long term relationships. Never had a problem. I'm also an active part of the fetish community (FetLife), and anal sex is one of the most popular fetishes; so much so that it's not even considered a fetish so much as expected. It's very rare to find someone that puts down anal as a limit.

side note. After the past 4 years, I really don't trust much in what the medical community has to say. Especially since I have Ehler's Danlos Syndrome and congenital heart failure and have had many issues in dealing with the medical community. You check out any EDS forum and you'll find countless stories of people having issues with various doctors, hospitals, etc. I'll go by my own experience and the experience of others first hand way before the doctors that get taught through a bad version of 'broken telephone'.
Exceptions don't make a rule but I'll agree with you on the medical industry losing trustworthiness as of late.
Being on a fetish site where people with a fetish gather....I think your info might be skewed a bit guy LOL.
Fact is lateral sphincterotomy and anoplastys are some of the largest growing surgeries due to people sticking things up their butt.
You do you but it is physically harmful overall to people who practice it and we have verifiable statistics to prove it.
Now we should get back on topic before some mod nukes us from orbit for veering off topic.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
So is pregnancy content due to be coming soon say in few (9 months or so, lol) updates?

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

OK 0.5 Update time.

Finally finished rendering all the scenes and animations for Saturday. There was a delay due to software issues. But I also got a head start on Sunday as well. Sunday not included the update is currently sitting at about 340 scenes and 13 animations, although a couple of those are dependent on your choice for blood so 11 per choice. That's it for now. Back to work ;)

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes