3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I just wanna say thank you to all devs who put out a release schedule like this. We can't all afford to sub to patreons and/or subscribestars. I don't even look for leaks when devs do this. Shaddy has been modding games I play for a long time. I'm not sure if this is his first actual game release or not, but he deserves to be paid.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Proofreading? i have played enough of these games to know that dev's proofread their scripts as much as doctors legibly write their scrips
Shaddy and I use the same proofreader, who is VERY thorough. If you ever see the rare typos or grammatical errors in our games, know that they somehow slipped through several sets of eyes and reviewers before getting to the public release.

Drizzt248

Jan 1, 2023
Proofreading? i have played enough of these games to know that dev's proofread their scripts as much as doctors legibly write their scrips
Did you know, a doctors signature and prescriptions are usually written in something called "Gregg Shorthand" its not messy or illegible (usually) it allows them to write consistently at around 280 words per minute, its also used by professions like reporters and court recorders

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Tried updating the game from v04 using the update only and I'm getting an error just starting the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id start_p_56541994 appeared twice, at scripts/zzpatch.rpyc:15 and game/zzpatch.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\main.py", line 577, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id start_p_56541994 appeared twice, at scripts/zzpatch.rpyc:15 and game/zzpatch.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Daddy Plan 0.05
Fri Mar 22 18:10:05 2024

tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
Tried updating the game from v04 using the update only and I'm getting an error just starting the game.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "D:\Games\The Daddy Plan\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Daddy Plan 0.05
Same here

Tempone70

Oct 3, 2022
Hi, I note that on the latest update page this is listed as Loli but on the game page under genre it isn't. How is this determined?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Anybody else having a problem getting the new update to install? V.0.5 apk
I've just added links to a new build and made sure to test it this time.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
The Daddy Plan 0.05
Same here
Clearly neither of you read the 'Important Note' right above the download links that address this.

Reactions: imzahai and Tinuss

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, I note that on the latest update page this is listed as Loli but on the game page under genre it isn't. How is this determined?
I feel the teen tag is more appropriate for my game, but the new tags haven't been implemented yet. Once they are it'll be changed.

Reactions: pgm_01

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Just picked this up, hopefully we can ditch Rose. Hate that forced to start dating her.
Pretty sure Rose can't be ditched. She and MC have a lot of history, and she's extensively tied to the rest of the story. I'd say give her a chance, at least until the end of 0.5. A major revelation regarding Rose happens during 0.5 that will likely change how you feel about her completely. I really hope you like the game, it's one of my all-time favorites.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Love this game. I don't usually like NTR, but for some reason i think i'd be ok sharing rhoda and maybe even rose with Jared if the dev decided to do it. A little twin towers action on Rhoda while Rose lays underneath her and licks her clit. I know dev said it's not happening and that's fine, like i said I don't really like NTR either, but for some reason i dont think it'd bother me here. Hope to see more of Kathy next update and little bit with the twins...especially the little hint about the tongue.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Love this game. I don't usually like NTR, but for some reason i think i'd be ok sharing rhoda and maybe even rose with Jared if the dev decided to do it. I know it says it's not happening and that's fine, like i said I don't really like NTR either, but for some reason i dont think it'd bother me here. Hope to see more of Kathy next update and little bit with the twins...especially the little hint about the tongue.
1711167756726.png

Just no.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Glad it didnt take too long to fuck one of the daughters hope the rest progress at the same pace. I'm in the camp of not caring about Rose at all, tbh I usually just skip over everything that has to do with her.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes