3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Glad it didnt take too long to fuck one of the daughters hope the rest progress at the same pace. I'm in the camp of not caring about Rose at all, tbh I usually just skip over everything that has to do with her.
if you skip everything about her you may have missed the part where she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Then why did you make your initial comment to begin with? :FacePalm:
my comment was simply to express how i thought it was weird that I liked the idea here. I almost always avoid NTR, but this one seems ok for some reason. I like Jared. and if you had read the comment and not just freaked out the second someone mention they might like something you don't you would have known that.

Edit: anyway, i'm done with this back and forth. There is no use arguing about something that's never going to be in the game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
my comment was simply to express how i thought it was weird that I liked the idea here. I almost always avoid NTR, but this one seems ok for some reason. I like Jared. and if you had read the comment and not just freaked out the second someone mention they might like something you don't you would have known that.
kerr1.gif

kinda cringe...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i tried to do some searching and got either obtuse information or just plain old community bitch-fests, so i feel safe asking.

What changes were actually made after the dev had that panic over that dev getting arrested in Australia? I remember there being initial comments about none of the loli characters being romanceable/sexable but one comment from the dev suggests that that idea was abandoned so what has been optionally changed and what has been hard-coded changed?

Reactions: $@~

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I had a lot of exceptions occur during this update, mostly with the sex scenes with Rose, had to hit the ignore button a lot. same with Izzy. don't know if it has anything to do with where I downloaded it from was Pixeldrain.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So i tried to do some searching and got either obtuse information or just plain old community bitch-fests, so i feel safe asking.

What changes were actually made after the dev had that panic over that dev getting arrested in Australia? I remember there being initial comments about none of the loli characters being romanceable/sexable but one comment from the dev suggests that that idea was abandoned so what has been optionally changed and what has been hard-coded changed?
I have not played this update, but there was an update to this game after the down under incident, and nothing was changed then, so I assume that nothing has changed for this update. There was a lot of hand-wringing about what people thought could change, but as far as I know, nothing about this game has changed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Couldn't find the announcement on discord anymore, but it's along the lines of "Since if I change the look of the characters, I'll have to redo everything from the start. I don't want that so I've decided to not change anything and will just see what happens"

I don't think this ever was planned. Well, as far as announcement go, there wasn't a hint about that plan. Although, THAT exact plan about smol characters not being romanceable/sexable happened in Corrupted Love. That idea was sort-of abandoned yeah, but the smols were aged up by a little. That's probably it? since both devs are modders that decided to create their own game, you probably thought of RIC0H.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: $@~ and Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Although, THAT exact plan about smol characters not being romanceable/sexable happened in Corrupted Love. That idea was sort-of abandoned yeah, but the smols were aged up by a little. That's probably it? since both devs are modders that decided to create their own game, you probably thought of RIC0H.
Ah, yep, that'd be it, cheers for the info.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
{cough}Blonde{/cough} The leg's are not too bad though... Have to admit, I quite like the characters in this one.
If I recall correctly, isn't she supposed to be the SMART one? (Been quite awhile since I've played but I saw the new update.)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The entire 1st sex scene with Rose was bugged out for me....I'm surprised nobodies mentioned it, unless it's just me! lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes