3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDaddyPlan-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I think it makes a nice change to find a game where the males dicks don't give horses nightmares and the females don't have beachballs superglued to their chests. Almost all the other games are like that, don't go ruining this one as well.
As a fan of 'male dicks giving horses nightmares' and 'females having beachballs superglued to their chests', I have to ask... Where are the 'almost all other games' you speak of? Because I only know of a bare handful that qualify, out of hundreds on this site.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
As a fan of 'male dicks giving horses nightmares' and 'females having beachballs superglued to their chests', I have to ask... Where are the 'almost all other games' you speak of? Because I only know of a bare handful that qualify, out of hundreds on this site.
Man, seriously, I don't know what special quality you find in this game (it is not bad at all but not outstanding by todays standards) but I totally agree that women in 9 AVNs out of 10 in here have huge udders and men in 7 game out of 10 have dicks the size of telegraph poles. :rolleyes:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Interesting projection.
I'm not the one making complaints about his dick size lmao makes me think you play these games for the males.
Oh shit gotcha!
Go play "Twisted Memories" the lil shota MC has a foot long baseball bat dong you can fully enjoy as you sit on your dildo!
No kink shaming from me bro!;)

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I ask again... Where? Point them out. Offer a name. Or a link. Your call.
Two thirds of the games currently on the Latest Updates page have the "Big Tits" tag. The "Big Cock" tag isn't active yet, but the games that show a dick are all larger than average. This is off topic, though.

We should really be discussing why people have this disdain for Rose? Why do players not like her? Can someone answer that?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Two thirds of the games currently on the Latest Updates page have the "Big Tits" tag. The "Big Cock" tag isn't active yet, but the games that show a dick are all larger than average. This is off topic, though.

We should really be discussing why people have this disdain for Rose? Why do players not like her? Can someone answer that?
Why? I love Rose. With all my passion for the younger ones, she is my favorite character in this game.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017

that's easy...it's a loli game. I like her. I'm looking forward to when she gets involved with the girls.

Reactions: Cavpal

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

I'm finally playing playing through right now and she's nice enough but I would guess people want more focus on the daughters.
Although going by her hair and skin I'm waiting for a reveal she's some kind of relative of MC's too.
Unless the author just REALLY like most of characters to be pale freckled red-heads.

• Haha
Reactions: FatYoda

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Personally, her design is not attractive to me, looks and personality wise.

Reactions: Cavpal

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I had a lot of exceptions occur during this update, mostly with the sex scenes with Rose, had to hit the ignore button a lot. same with Izzy. don't know if it has anything to do with where I downloaded it from was Pixeldrain.
I had zero problems, delete and re-install

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes